Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
A tasty IPA & my Reo Woodvil filled with custard #3 from ITC vapes.
20151114_151835.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Time to light the Akorn Kamado for that shoulder and have a glass!
6aa7b67483d48ee8dcee4708d05d9cc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you have the authentic whiskey ice and everything. If you lived closer, I'd be over with some lowland single malt (I'd skip the weenies for the grill, though, as that would be an insult).

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Have to ask Jifster... do you ever drink the same drink twice? :)

With the temps finally getting low enough here at night to shiver the bells when I go out in the wee's on errands in shorts, it's also about time to drop by the liquor store and food mart for some 'tis the season warmers. Have all the fixings for hot Buttered Rum, hot Toddy's except lemons, for Tom & Jerry's except the nog, but as one who spent almost half his life in the frozen north 'tis the season to me also means Irish coffee (Baily's), hot chocolate (Kahlua), Wassail and Glogg.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hey, Spy.

I guess at this point in life, I'm mostly about trying everything I can. I mostly still drink bud light because my wife does also. I'd prefer porters and stouts on the whole.

I really dig complex, herbal, medicinal liqueurs as well. (Benedictine in particular )

I love liquor shopping at the holidays too.

Weather says 84 on xmas day though, so a Corona would likely be more fitting than a hot buttered rum. Won't stop my from having some though. :toast:

Happy holidays, all.

Reactions: Spydro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread