Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
This is, without a doubt, a top of the line evening.
20151023_160358.jpg

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
@Henry Etta - now that looks like an evening to be reckoned with.
I tell you what, these beers are amazing if you're into really complex, boozy, cask aged deliciousness...
Since it's Halloween and we're not going out, we decided to try to find some scary movies to watch. So far, it's a bust.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I tell you what, these beers are amazing if you're into really complex, boozy, cask aged deliciousness...
Since it's Halloween and we're not going out, we decided to try to find some scary movies to watch. So far, it's a bust.

Try "Infini" (cool sci-fi zombie flick) or "Let The Right One In" (very well done Scandinavian vampire pic) ;)

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Try "Infini" (cool sci-fi zombie flick) or "Let The Right One In" (very well done Scandinavian vampire pic) ;)
We're unfortunately watching Insidious right now... it's funnier than it is scary, and at this point pretty much unwatchable, but we're still watching. Neither of us are interested in super gory stuff, so that rules out some things. We are limited by what we can stream (Netflix or Amazon), but I'll see if either of your suggestions are available. If not, I think we'll try some old school Hitchcock or something of the sort...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread