Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
@Robfisher

Sooooo... that's your winter? Not too shabby.

I've been checking out Durban. The wife and I like to hit Kruger every 3-4 years, so maybe Durban will make the next jaunt.

When you are planning to hit Durban you need to let me know! We can vape up a storm together! ;-)

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
@Robfisher

Sooooo... that's your winter? Not too shabby.

I've been checking out Durban. The wife and I like to hit Kruger every 3-4 years, so maybe Durban will make the next jaunt.
Natal South Coast in winter (July) is perfect weather.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
It is a must try!
I do mine low and slow over red oak on my smoker, then move to a super hot weber over stubb's charcoal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried it. Perfect, perfect, perfect! In the oven, then for searing on very hot coals from Kameeldoring wood from Namibia. Divine with some Merlot and Tarks Matador (NET cigar) in the Woodvil. Enjoyed it so much, forgot about pictures - next time.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
It's 109 degrees today, so spending it inside with the air-conditioning View attachment 466012 cranked & a cold Sam Adams Summer Ale. Vaping some Custard #3 from ITC vapes in my bubinga birdseye Woodvil.
Mmm, SA Summer, I had some today when my daughter took me out for wings... Side note, she let me vape in her car, said it doesn't stink like Mom's cigarettes.

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
(sigh) kids today

:)

Haha. Well im 25 and quit drinking around 21. Was a real crazy kid and got mixed up in lots of .... Badness. Its better this way, i promise papa.

Plus, if i was still drinking the way i was, i never wouldve started vaping. ;) i didnt give two craps about anything, let alone my own health

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Haha. Well im 25 and quit drinking around 21. Was a real crazy kid and got mixed up in lots of .... Badness. Its better this way, i promise papa.

Plus, if i was still drinking the way i was, i never wouldve started vaping. ;) i didnt give two craps about anything, let alone my own health
Good on ya, Fish :toast: <---- ironic, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread