Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
e8aeae7098201372980190de33c683f5.jpg

On vacation in Door Co, WI. So it's ok to start with a 9% beer @ 2pm, right?

Yes. Yes. Yes. As long as you are in Door County, you can start at noon! Have a great time...one of my very favorite places!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks, Kh888! Went to Door Co. for my partner's family reunion. We go every summer. It's quite charming, though wouldn't be my personal first choice for a vacation spot (I'm more into wilderness/backcountry camping, etc) but thankfully there is Peninsula State Park, where we camped for 2 nights before the family arrived, so I was able to get some nature time in. Very nice vacation, for sure!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Say what, now? :blink:
I suggest googling it, but basically, you cut out the spine, flip the bird over, spread open the breasts, then push on the breast bone until all is flat. It's an old renaissance technique. Keeps all the bones down and meat up. White and dark meat cook perfectly. Comes out so tender and juicy, that if you're not careful taking it off of the grill, it will fall apart!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: airedale2

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I suggest googling it, but basically, you cut out the spine, flip the bird over, spread open the breasts, then push on the breast bone until all is flat. It's an old renaissance technique. Keeps all the bones down and meat up. White and dark meat cook perfectly. Comes out so tender and juicy, that if you're not careful taking it off of the grill, it will fall apart!!

Wow! Soooo... basically it's a blood eagle, like the viking torture. :)

You blow away my grilling skills, sir. I salute you :toast:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Wow! Soooo... basically it's a blood eagle, like the viking torture. :)

You blow away my grilling skills, sir. I salute you :toast:
Ha yeah something like that!

Thanks, and in all fairness, I'm the son of an accomplished chef! Plus, I've been working on my grilling techniques for a couple decades. And, nothing like sitting by the grill with a good beer and a REO!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
SA Bass Angling annual Prize Giving... things are going to go downhill fast! ;-)

Wait a sec... I'm pretty sure those three liquids combine in your stomach to form an explosive. Get everybody out of that room! It's a trap!!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Wait a sec... I'm pretty sure those three liquids combine in your stomach to form an explosive. Get everybody out of that room! It's a trap!!

No explosion last night... not so sure about this morning thou! ;-)

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Are those hot chilies I see? Scotch bonnets?

Hot chiles indeed. I grow them outside in pots.
Trinidad 7 pot douglah, Trinidad scorpion, moruga scorpion, devils tongue, bhut jolokia, Dorset naga.

Reactions: RuDawg7890
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread