Reporting terrible customer service from innovapor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo38v6

Apr 24, 2010
Chicago
Hi folks,

I would normally post this on a the suppliers section but I am a new member to this forum so I'm only allowed to post here.

Been vaping for a good 5 - 6 months now I'd say and have quit smoking real cigarettes. Had one and the taste was awful. So all in all, very happy with this technology (minus the occasional leaks).

Ordered some attys and cartridges from Innovapor on 3/27/2010. Had pretty good luck with them until this point and liked their atomizers so I decided while ordering atomizers, I would also order 5 unflavored cartridges. I define cartridges as the casing plus the filler.

What came was 5 cartridges however 3 out of the 5 didn't have any filler. I e-mailed them, they're response was that is weird and that they could send me new ones but I would have to send the other ones back at my expense.

"I am sorry but the policy is that all returns are paid for by the customer. I understand that it isn't your fault that the carts don't have filler in them but we have had too many people rip us off that way so now ALL returns must be paid for by the customer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Clay"

Can someone on this forum explain how a product that doesn't arrive as I ordered is qualifies as a return?? These are two separate concepts whatsoever and I sent them a polite e-mail stating this (as it's pretty obvious IMO) and that I was extremely dissatisfied. No response.

As any of my friends or even my wife, I spend money like it's going out of style so the cost of shipping a few cartridges means nothing to me. It's more the principle. If I don't get something I ordered as it should come and is advertised -- that is the fault of the merchant NOT THE CUSTOMER!! This is different from me trying it and not liking it...that's a return.

I compare this service to Chris at Cigtechs.com and it's night and day. Chris has in the past sent replacements at no charge and no questions to his customers. I understand people take advantage and that's unfortunate however the merchant should have a handle on who's doing this.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM INNOVAPOR. Apparently, they've had so many problems that it's now the customer's responsibility to return items that don't arrive as advertised. Make your purchases from cigtechs.com or any other reputable vendor of this great invention.

-Lloyd

brian1g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2010
Texas panhandle
I really hate to hear this. In fairness they do have this on the site-

"Innovapor LLC will return the amount purchased for the product only. All postage charges, original and return will not be returned to the customer."

This is clearly stated on their site so I can see both sides. The product you bought states it has filler material with it and the product you received didn't.

If it were me I would expect more carts in the mail at no cost even though the shipping cost is more than the product is worth.

vaping isn't cheap, if I buy several hundred dollars worth of stuff from a company I like to think they value my business. This is really not a big deal but it can show how a company handles bigger problems though.

At the very least I would expect the right carts free with my next order. I really don't see how something like this would be a problem especially if you have shopped there before.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I had the same problem (with a different company) except it was a DOA battery out of a starter set. I had to mail the battery back at my expense, then wait (for them to approve it?) and mail me a new one. The day I got home from mailing the battery, the remaining battery died. (and a week later, the charger died!)

It took me a long time, several emails, PM's, and a post on their sub-forum, to get a proper response. Finally, the owner spoke to me personally. He was very nice and professional on the phone, and mailed out the second battery.

I did not bother with the charger. At that point, it seemed redundant to try and get a replacement.

karmatized

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
New York USA
www.happysmokes.com
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Supplier posting in thread not related to their business.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread