Reputable company recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixFlame

Feb 8, 2012
Missouri
Same here my wife is threatening to take away my debit card.

LOL! I'm sure if my husband had a real idea of how much I've spent in the short time I've been vaping, he'd have a fit! I don't hide it, but I don't flaunt it either! Then again, he despised my analog habit, so maybe he has more of a clue than I realize and he still finds it preferable! :confused: I do know I've never been a compulsive shopper until vaping came along. That is one of the biggest reasons I won't completely move away from the company I'm currently using, they have awesome sales. It may cost me more in frustration than it's worth in the long run, but when they pop up a sale where I can get 40+% off, I catch myself ordering anyway, knowing I'll be fussing with CS before it's thru. :facepalm:

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Hi Fenix!
Gone through my share of good and bad vendors/experiences
These are the companies/people I deal with frequently, or have had excellent dealings with:

Equipment:
Cignot- Vicky is awesome and extremely quick with everything from initial shipping to answering questions to fixing problems :)
Stormy's Vapor Cellar- never had a bad experience, but I know customer service is awesome!
GoodProphets- never had a bad experience
CloudsofVapor - things I want are out of stock half the time, but great products and I've never had a problem with anything from them
AltSmoke - Never dealt with customer service, but they have great products

Juice:
KickBassVapor - quick, excellent customer service and juice
VaporBomb - quick, excellent customer service and juice
TastyVapor - quick, great juice, never talked to anyone there though
MrsT'sBakery - great juice, never talked to anyone there though

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
cloudsofvapor, goodprophets, topshelfvapes, carolinavapes....just to name some that I use and have always had good luck. Throw madvapes in there also (unless that's the vendor you have problems with).

Personally, I can't stand flame wars either. If a vendor treats me decent, I will return, if not, nope...I'll move on and let others who praise them find out for themselves (I have one vendor in mind that I can't stand...bwahahaha...won't say who though...if you want to know, PM me).

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
So far, I've ordered from Volcano, Blue Mist Vaping, and Smokeanywhereforpennies. I've never had problems with Blue Mist and Smokeanywhereforpennies, Volcano I had a shipping issue but was resolved very quickly and my order did get to me without problems. They all have great customer service as well as quick replies when you have questions or concerns. What surprised me about Blue Mist was the hand written "Thanks for your order" that was written by Rob on the invoice. What really surprised me was how thoughtful and caring Penny from Smokeanywhereforpennies was, who even sent me a thank you letter aside from the actual package!! A letter!! In my opinion, little things like that goes to show how much they care about their customers!!

batface

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Tampa, FL
Hi Fenix!

I get almost all my equipment from VaporKings, they usually ship the same day!

As far as liquids, you can't beat the customer service from Mom and Pop Vapor Shop. The flavors are wonderful, communication is great and they are just a pleasure to do business with. I make frequent mistakes when ordering and they cheerfully straighten out my mayhem.
I also adore Ms T's Bakery....yummy yumminess, worth waiting for, but I've yet to have anything requiring CS.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
So far I've been using primarily 808's because I just like the simplicity of them. I did get my first eGo type set (808 threaded) the other day and I'm loving it! I'd like to try the standard ego type, 510 (I think), but I'm gonna give the one I have a bit more time and hopefully figure just which eGo type would be best for me since there seem to be quite a few!

If you stay with the 808 threads, add another vote for Smokeless Image. Their new fat batts (available in 650mah, 900 and I think 1100?) are great. I'm using a 650 and it's excellent.

couch magnet

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
california
Gonna go with Lite cig USA.
Had a problem with one of the juices they sent me, it just didn't taste the same as usual.
When i shoot them an email to tell them about it. They instantly reply and tell me they can adjust this for me.
Four days later I get 3 bottles of some decent juice in the mail for free.
And they allways get my stuff out to me cheaply and prompt.

FenixFlame

Feb 8, 2012
Missouri
I'm happily amazed that the replies are still rolling in! I've noticed a handful of companies repeatedly being mentioned, so those will be the first I check out when I get ready to order again. (I'm trying to be good and wait a little bit before ordering more... really, I am! :p )

I'm wondering if my last (public) complaint to the 'unnamed company' has somehow resulted in my account being flagged, as the dealings with CS this week have been very different (pleasant and polite) and they even threw an extra into the order correction package I received today, and no request to return the things they sent by mistake. :blink: I won't get ahead of myself on that just yet tho, they have a lot of crap to make up for first! But at least it gives me a tiny glimmer of hope that not every dealing with them will be like pulling teeth, especially considering they carry my favorite menthol!

Thank you all so much for helping me find some good companies! Hopefully before too long I'll be able to post some rave reviews from some of these companies you all have pointed me towards! (Tho hopefully it won't be too soon, as I really am trying to behave and keep this new compulsion under control!) :laugh:

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I've read through this thread ............

While I can't give an honest assessment in regards to customer service to the companies I've dealt with. I still think it's important to note that I have nothing but positive things to say about every single company that I've made purchases with at this point.

Every one of these companies shipped very quickly and sent emails / tracking information (where applicable). Quite frankly I'm amazed at how good all the e-cig companies behave. My orders from amazon and other major merchants actually pale in comparison. In general I've always avoided "no name" companies to make online purchases. My bottom line...... If the companies are recommended by multiple people here on ECG it's likely a pretty safe bet that you will receive good sales experiences from them. Customer service experiences may vary.

the companies I've ordered from at this point:
liberty-flights
alien visions
mom & pops
copper creek
blue mist
vaperite

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
now I just have to get the 'I want, I want, I want' under control... :ohmy:

yeah... ok...

Ain't happening. I just put in a major order with Smokeless Image - again. Four basic kits to use as loaners at work, 7 new batteries for myself including the X2, end caps, diamond tips, carts carts carts... and I hope I left enough in my account to pay for my car plates tomorrow.

Got my latest order of liquids from ECBlendflavors.com, too. About a dozen different flavors to sample out along with two bigger bottles of my mainstays.

Control? Nope, never heard of it.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread