• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Request a list of Canadian suppliers (Liquids & Vaporizers) (via PM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Massive update for any who want it:

- Added more vendors for certain products
- Added vendor for eOne PV (a.k.a. Ovale Elips)
- Corrected and added a few from electrovapors.com
- All new section for specialty items for all vendors, including specialty atomizers, popular brand cartomizers, specialty drip tips, feeders, tanks, repairable atomizers, etc.

I've had to make a few concessions to the specific details I added to the list in order to keep it under the 5,000 character limit imposed on PMs.

I have already PMed everyone I sent the previous version to already with the update.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Okay, one last change for this update -- those who have the earlier update from today don't need this update as all I have done is create a table of abbreviations for the vendors so as to reduce the size of this list to fit within the forum's PM character limit. This also allows me to expand the list more as I go and add a few more specific details where useful.

could i get the list as well

List sent!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
No worries. I was going to reply something smart but realized it wasn't smart just kinda 'tarded:lol:

Thanks I really appreciate the work you put into making this list up.:2cool:

:lol: Hey, my pleasure. Glad to help out. :)

I would greatly appreciate the list as well. Thanks in advance

Speaking of which, list sent!

CanNurse

Nov 2, 2011
Canada
As much for my own reference as anyone who wants such information, I've gone through all of the Canadian vendors that I am aware of and have created a list of mods (tube, box, bottom feeders, etc.) and popular commercial E-cigs and disposables separated by category and listing every vendor that carries a specific type of product. The list does not include things like minis, superminis, penstyles, E-cigars, E-pipes and other such things, but includes all popular models (eGo-types, 808s, etc.) and all known mods from Canadian vendors.

Do you have a supplier listed where I could buy the E-Power 14650 in Canada? I am actually looking for the Starter Kit, but even separates would be useful. Or else, just send me the very useful list you've compiled of the E-cigs+vendor. Thanks so Much!
I'm not sure whether I should post it openly though, given the current situation, for the same reasons the juice list is only available by PM, so unless it's deemed okay to post publicly, I'll make this list available to anyone who wants it via PM. If anyone who gets the list sees any discrepancies please feel free to let me know so I can update the list.

Latest update: Nov. 1st, 2011

Do you have a supplier listed where I could buy the E-Power 14650 in Canada? I am actually looking for the Starter Kit, but even separates would be useful. Or else, just send me the very useful list you've compiled of the E-cigs+vendor. Thanks so Much!
I'm not sure whether I should post it openly though, given the current situation, for the same reasons the juice list is only available by PM, so unless it's deemed okay to post publicly, I'll make this list available to anyone who wants it via PM. If anyone who gets the list sees any discrepancies please feel free to let me know so I can update the list.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON

Absolutely, list on its way! Unfortunately I'm not aware of any Canadian vendor that currently carries either of the E-Power mods, which is kind of a shame as it's a popular starter mod with easily replaceable parts. Heck, even I wouldn't mind picking one up if only because I've got a couple of 14650s lying around doing absolutely nothing. (Bought them planning on getting a NoEgo 14650 that I ended up not getting after all.)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Anyone know of a US list like this? I have some friends going down to the us for an extended period of time and would love to give them a list so they can do some shopping near where they will be. (Texas, Phoenix, Nevada)

Cheers

R.

With many, many hundreds (possibly in the thousands) of US vendors, that would be a far greater task at this point, I think. I don't think we even have a definitive list compiled of all US vendors, much less what they carry. There is someone working on a website that's basically a search engine/price comparator for E-cig vendors but even he's only got a very small sampling of vendors added at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread