• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Request a list of Canadian suppliers (Liquids & Vaporizers) (via PM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Oh please me too; I am trying to get nic cartridges for my mom, she needs them bad!

I don't think anyone carries prefilled cartridges, but there are plenty of places that carry empty cartridges and juice with nicotine separately. Worse come to worst, you could fill them yourself and give them to your mom. :) I'll send you both lists so you can scope out who's got the hardware she needs and where to get some good juice to fill them with.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Hi Mindfield, may i have the list as well? I have just started recently but am really wanting to get a silver bullet, not sure if they are available in CA, but none the less it will still be good to have the list :) And if you know of the best place to get it outside of CA your wisdom is appreciated.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Hi Mindfield, may i have the list as well? I have just started recently but am really wanting to get a silver bullet, not sure if they are available in CA, but none the less it will still be good to have the list :) And if you know of the best place to get it outside of CA your wisdom is appreciated.

Well, you happen to be in luck as you can get the SB in Canada, along with similar mods like the Alpha, Omega and BB -- all from the same place as it turns out. :) List heading your way.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Okay, I've made a slight change in the way the list is distributed now. Because of the ever-growing size of the hardware list I've moved both the juice and the hardware vendor lists to a Dropbox location and will link to them via PM only. This will also allow me to edit the lists to add more detailed information that won't normally fit in the 5,000 character limit of a PM.

This will also allow me to merge the distribution of both lists into one PM, so anyone requesting either list will get links to both, and on my end will allow me to easily update the lists at home or work and automatically have them syncrhonized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread