Requesting Dover reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got-Ta-Go

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
OTP Atlanta, Georgia
Ordered and got my 10 pack sampler last week.

Juices included pretty much all the tobacco tastes...Texas, Tampa, Frisco, RY, TN, etc, etc.

Dover is my favorite of the bunch. Darkest in color, most flavor and richness. Has a nice lingering of berries at the finish of the vape. It's the winner of the bunch!

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If we can get 5 Dover reviews by Friday, I'll host a 12.5% of all tobacco 30ml bottles sale this Friday (all day). That's a 10% mark down, 2.5% off via discount code vsfive. Only for 30mls, of course.

Seriously. I'll do it.

Also, go tell people to buy this stuff. It's amazing, but no one seems to believe me because I sell it which kind of just taints my endorsement.

This is a flavor I like enough that at least "I" believe we should bring it to 30ml bottles to sell, so we can work towards introducing the next two blends in 5ml samples.

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
I ordered a bottle as part of a sampler and it was the first one I tried. I usually don't do fruit juice, tobacco only. The fruit flavor is not fake tasting like the few fruit juices I have tried, nor was it overwhelming. Overall the flavor reminded me of pipe tobacco, or even watered down whiskey. It's not bad, but not really my cup of tea. It did, however, go really well with the Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout I was drinking at the time!

simply me

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
california
I've had my Dover for a couple of days now. I love it. On the first puff I thought it was going to only be a cranberry flavor but on the next puff it mellowed and then there is the tobacco flavor. It kind of has a pipeish taste. The cranberry is a true cranberry taste and isn't real sweet. The flavors are well balanced. I love it. I am hoping that we will see 30 mls soon. Untill then I'm just going to order a few samples. Yea give this one a try.

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
I posted one back in June, but I'll give an update. A week or so after I posted my previous review I want just about at the end of a cart with menthol juice in it, I don't remember what exactly. I decided to top it off with some Dover and I loved it! I am not sure if it was the hint of menthol or extra steeping but it was really good. I then just kept using the same cart with Dover in it and still thought it was very good even after all of the menthol flavor was gone.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
Having just recieved my free samples from TVS (thanks a lot Eric!!), Dover was one of my choices. Here's my review as a vaping noob.

Being new to all this, and completely off cigs for a couple of weeks, I now want something sort of cigarette like, but not totally as I now can't stand the taste of a cigarette (I tried, yuk!). The Dover description in the ad intrigued me;

Dover is an exceptional, robust flavor boasting heavy notes of cranberry infused with a deep, satisfying, and very popular Syrian tobacco blend: Latakia.

I vaped this using an Ultramax setup with a RES system in place, and a SR 510 atty. The first few draws had me searching for everything that was going on in my taste buds. I kept vaping away, trying to nail down what it was I was tasting. Cranberry definitely on the inhale, and true cranberry, not sugary juice style stuff. But there's a complex spiciness that I just couldn't place on the exhale. It wasn't until I Googled Latakia tobacco that it all made sense. Outstanding job!

I LOVE this stuff! I received five new juices today, and this and green apple are the only ones I've really touched. Please, please make bigger bottles available as this is going to be one of my go to vapes from now on. Thanks again Eric!

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread