Status
Not open for further replies.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Discovered something interesting:
Once the RES seems to be struggling to feed, I slide a little o-ring down to block some of the airflow around the atomizer, forcing more to go through the RES. I can get quite a bit more vaping before having to add juice.
When not needed, I leave a small gap beneath beneath it to allow unaltered airflow.

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Sent my UltraMax back for repair after breaking it. It was my fault no problem with the mod.
It should be coming back with their 306 adapter, taking this great mod system to the next level!

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

I love my Ultra with 306 attys. There's just something about them that I can't get enough of.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
I love my Ultra with 306 attys. There's just something about them that I can't get enough of.

They are an impressive pair!
I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to see from Apex Vapor:
First, a flat-top atomizer connector that integrates better with third-party tank systems.
Second: Air inlet holes in the top surface of the RES to reduce leakage.

I'll spend more money on Apex mods if they incorporate these changes!

Thanks,
Lee

Droooiiid does!

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Me too! Me too!

But seriously- My ultramax isn't just my main vape, it's become my only vape. I can't remember the last time I loaded anything else.

If you haven't tried it, it kicks .... with dual coil cartomizers too! Full res, full DCC, goes hours without filling or fussing.

I'm not usually a carto fan, for flavor. But...these DCCs put out scads of vapor. Flavor, pretty okay. Vapor is cooler, but more plentiful than an LR atomizer. The big benefit though, is that combined with the RES, they put out vapor for ages.

Best,
Ande

vittiv

Nov 6, 2011
North Carolina, US
Discovered something interesting:
Once the RES seems to be struggling to feed, I slide a little o-ring down to block some of the airflow around the atomizer, forcing more to go through the RES. I can get quite a bit more vaping before having to add juice.
When not needed, I leave a small gap beneath beneath it to allow unaltered airflow.

I just clipped a ring off the end of a carto condom, slid it down over my atty, and got some great hits! Thanks for the tip!

It forces you to take a slower drag, too, which is probably good in addition to pulling more air through the RES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread