[Resolved]IBTanked misleading tank pictures and no communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbigpops

Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Tn
I ordered a tank from IBtanked a week ago. The tank i recieved was in no way what was pictured on the website. I had 2 friends of mine try and pick it out from their webpage, and neither could pick out the correct tank. I used the "Contact us" the day i recieved the tanks and have sent them one other message, and have had no e-mail or any other contact back. I understand that the tanks are made and that not ever piece of glass is the same, but the tank i recieved was so far off that there is no excuse for this behavior from this vendor. I hope that by posting this i can get into contact with IBtanked's customer service as I have not been able to reach them via their normal links.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
bigbigpops, could you send me a PM with the order number and let me know what the problem is with the tank? We certainly do not mean to mislead anyone with our product photos but often times pictures and the actual thing look different and there isnt much we can do about that. It is possible that you received the wrong item, we are human and fallible after all.

We will do whatever we can to rectify any errors on our part though and I am sorry that you message on the contact form has fallen through the cracks we are trying to work in failsafes to keep this from happening and I assure you it is a rare occurrence but it does happen either by our fault in simply not getting a reply out to every contact or through technical issues such as undeliverable email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread