Returning Ego Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings All,

I am returning to the forums to see what's new and interesting. I notice that there are tons of new types of batteries and new tanks, carts, and other things out.

I have a relatively simple drip set up that I like. Ego 1000mah battery, Dual Coil 1.5 atomizer, ego cone and steel tip (kept shattering the pyrex ones).
20121127_105705.jpg

I really just want my rig to work. While my current setup works well, though I seem to have problems with Atomizers dying often. And I have some issue while driving and trying to drip, text, eat breakfast, drink coffee and read the Ipad all while on the way into work, :lol: and of course any other time I need at least one hand to be doing something besides line up the bottle and tip. I am sure this is a common multitasking problem.;)

So I have decided to experiment some with the new things out there. I want elegance and ease of use.
I don't need something that is mistaken for a personal massager (some of these things are starting to look like hitachis).
So I have ordered the following to see if these work for me. I am taking suggestions and opinions on a simple tank setup.

On order

Vision Mini Nova
Kanger T2 Clearomizer
Vision Ego V2 Clearomizer

an Ego-C twist 1000mah battery

Misc
Cone to cover threads on the tank system
Silver tank for the Mini
New chrome tip

Any tips, suggestions or advice are welcome.

Regards,

Mister Alighieri

Sounds like a good start! For future orders, I'd go with Vision Ego V3 Clearomizers. They're rebuildable, so you can just replace the heads instead of the whole thing. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pick up a few of the V3s if the V2 seems to be a good fit for me. I like the idea of being able to color code my juices and not have to carry the bottle with me all the time. I am going to test the three types of tanks I have on order and likely pick one to rely on. And if they are all equally enjoyable then I might cease to drip and just go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread