Status
Not open for further replies.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Hi guys
I'm looking for a a decent pocket mod for less than $100 that fits well with the Serpent elevate rta.I vape mostly in varailable wattage,but temp control would be fine on it.Something to leave the house with.A's of now I like the looks of the Aegis mini.But you guys may know of other choices that you consider just as good or better.
Thanks Dave

Last edited:

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
There are quite a few options. You want a removable battery or an integral battery? The ageis solo for example is just like the mini except it has a removable battery. The Jac vapor sandstorm is also highly regarded. A bit pricier though it’s got a DNA chip.
Thankyou Bomb.I have a older SX mini 60watt but it's heavy to carry around.I do like DNA chips and I will check it out.I have a 18650 battery in the SX mini.So I can order more if need be.But what's important to me is size and weight.I figure for less than $100 if it lasts more than 6 months to a year that's a bonus.Put all that aside, just a nice mod setup with this tank is what I'm looking for.THX

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My three main setups are the above recommended JAC Vapor series B DNA75, an Aegis Solo, and an Aegis Mini.

My favorite? The JAC. Between the Solo and Mini it depends upon if you prefer using an internal battery or external battery, otherwise they are basically the same.

full

JAC Vapor series B DNA75W
Aegis Mini vs Aegis Solo: Reviews

Reactions: davevape55

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread