Returning the favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
I ordered some Honey tobacco in VG only and Pop slipped in a sample of RY4v2. Thank you! The Honey tobacco is really good and I can hardly wait to see how it ages. Something tells me it's gonna be a favorite without a doubt.

The real surprise was the flavor of the RY4v2! Wow! It is the BEST RY4 I've ever tried without exception. Problem is Pop told me it's 45% PG. Way too much for me. The only two things I'm allergic to are pain and PG. Just kidding - I'm not allergic to PG, it just makes my mouth, throat and skin itch.

So, for whoever wants to try the RY4v2 that CAN"T AFFORD TO ORDER ANY JUST TO TRY IT, the first to post here will get it. Just say you'll take it and you can PM me your address later.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
DNC. I also love the RY4v2. It is in my top two RY4s (and I have tried 25+). The more I try at M&P, the more I think Scuba is a master. I have not had one bad flavor from them! I don't like fruity vapes, but the Blue Ridge Mist is fantastic. My son was making a glass of Cherry Kool-aid the other day, and I thought he was vaping M&P's Kool=aid. They smell exactly the same!

But Haze is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread