The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Returning the favor

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by base234, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. base234

base234 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    I ordered some Honey Tobacco in VG only and Pop slipped in a sample of RY4v2. Thank you! The Honey Tobacco is really good and I can hardly wait to see how it ages. Something tells me it's gonna be a favorite without a doubt.

The real surprise was the flavor of the RY4v2! Wow! It is the BEST RY4 I've ever tried without exception. Problem is Pop told me it's 45% PG. Way too much for me. The only two things I'm allergic to are pain and PG. Just kidding - I'm not allergic to PG, it just makes my mouth, throat and skin itch.

So, for whoever wants to try the RY4v2 that CAN"T AFFORD TO ORDER ANY JUST TO TRY IT, the first to post here will get it. Just say you'll take it and you can PM me your address later.

2. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    DNC. I also love the RY4v2. It is in my top two RY4s (and I have tried 25+). The more I try at M&P, the more I think Scuba is a master. I have not had one bad flavor from them! I don't like fruity vapes, but the Blue Ridge Mist is fantastic. My son was making a glass of Cherry Kool-aid the other day, and I thought he was vaping M&P's Kool=aid. They smell exactly the same!

But Haze is the best!

3. base234

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    OK, thd , I'll try Haze. I'm going to ask if she can make it and RY4v2 in mostly VG like she did the Honey Tobacco (97%!)

Can you describe Haze?

4. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    I'd like to try it, still looking for a good ry4

5. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Hazelnut cookie tobacco. But nobody really says the same. It is kind of nutty, kind of cookie, and tobacco (to me).

6. base234

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    Coffee Addict, PM me your address and I'll get it off to you tomorrow.

7. base234

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    Sounds great. On the list.:)

8. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    Houston, Tx.
    I can't wait to try a few of these, they all sound so "different"
    I'm getting tired of the same old juice.
    And thank you base for the offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.