Returning to Ecigs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowV

Jul 18, 2010
Louisiana
Are there any V4L ecig smokers here? I decided to go back with V4L after a bit of time off and am excited all over again. :) I never have been into the box mods I just find them to be overkill and not nearly as relaxing and therapeutic as smoking a nice ecig. So I went ahead and ordered me a blue Vapor King "Stealth" version shorty with some Wow Chocolate Banana flavor with the Wow cartomizers. I used to vape 24mg but I decided to go with 8mg as that is what I originally started out with and being that I haven't vaped in quite a while 24mg would probably knock me out, lol. Vapor4life has always been my favorite company to go with. I have forgotten what Chocolate Banana tastes like so this is going to be very refreshing. I should have my order tomorrow which is cool. :)
I really miss seeing ecigs out in public as all I see now are these huge box mods...I like to keep it simple. Chocolate Banana has always been one of my favorites especially for the Winter time climate. Ecigs are perfect for people like me who have a lot of anxiety as I can just put on some good music in my truck and vape away...of course the best time for this is after a nice meal.
...so if there are any other ecig smokers here say hey! :cool:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Welcome back ShadowV. Like you, I am not into box mods and I like the simplicity of the V4L ecigs. Much more like the sensation of smoking for me. I had a couple of the blue stealth titans 'back in the day' amongst other titans.
These days I prefer the zeus with smileomizers, but I do miss the absolute simplicity of a prefilled wow cartomizer on a titan. Enjoy your Wow Chocolate Banana juice!

Reactions: stols001

ShadowV

Jul 18, 2010
Louisiana
After checking out the Zeus I think I am going to grab me one...the version where you can go with either manuel or electric. :) I may get me a mod one of these days especially being that I would like to try out cbd oil for my anxiety issues. I do not believe the zeus will be able to do cbd but it still looks amazing for vaping ejuice.

I believe my next flavor is going to be the "Berry Berry Good To Me" from "Ultimo". I would like to try something out that is nice and sweet with a fruit taste. It has great reviews so I think I'll check it out.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I use the dual mode zeus on auto. I find it gives me the most smoking-like experience. Only use the button if a smileo is playing up - usually cos I over-filled it a little. Also lets me squeeze 2-3 extra puffs out after the battery says it is out of charge.

Enjoy the Berry flavour. I discovered early on that fruit flavours are not for me. The most disgusting flavour I tried was pomegranate - a fruit I love in real life - but I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for days.

Good luck with it!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread