*sob*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before I clock out for the day and head home, I pop a carto onto my absolute favorite XL for my drive.

Today I got distracted and set it on my desk (instead of the pocket of my purse that is reserved for eCigs, case, and cellphone) while I went to answer a question for a co-worker. In fact, I set it right down next to a pen that is pretty much the exact length and width of the XL + carto.

It hit 5, I clocked out, grabbed the ecig, and rushed out the door.

A few blocks away (at the very beginning of rush hour traffic, I rush from the office for a reason, yaknow) I reached into the pocket, felt around for the ecig...

And pulled out...

a pen. :cry:

Quick dive into my case while at a stop light, set up a regular batt and a chocolate banana carto to vape on my way home. Not what I was in the mood for - but that was on my desk at work.

I really really hope that the cleaning crew (what cleaning crew?!) just thinks it's a pen and doesn't carry it off. (got fancier pens that haven't vanished, soooo...)

Itll be there,have faith.

But uncharged with a mostly empty carto. :(

At least I'll have my juice with me... all of it. Tomorrow night I hang out with my best friend - and I fill up her cartos every Friday so I take everything with me when I head out to work in the AM since swinging back by the house before heading to her place isn't an option. (completely on the other side of town, and Jacksonville is a BIG town!)

And you'll have an excuse NOT to call in to work.

No, the calling in was Tuesday and Wed...

I think there would be a lynch mob waiting for me on Monday if I called out tomorow... payroll data is due for Canada and the other lady who knows WTF needs to be done has a scheduled vacation day. (Rules of the house, I can be out or Deanne can be out. NEVER both. Had that happen once, both of us with the flu - dragged myself in on the day payroll was due, sent it off, then my manager had pity on me and sent me home.)

oh noes! well, at least you weren't battery-less. <3
Nope, but everything is on a charger now... and I haven't found a flavor (except for the one at work and I'm sans blank/cleaned cartos to fill em with the juice) that I like the taste on with the PT.

Time for some dripping on the 510 I guess.

lonercom

ECF Veteran
bingo! ya got your own Anna Kornikova!

she might look like Janet Reno though SO! buyer beware.

~jeff

I don't carewhat she looks like, I just need my house CLEAN and if she happens to speak english with a sexy accent while she's at it, BONUS.

Last edited:
Battery and cartridge were there when I got to the office tomorrow. Had obviously been "messed" with, as it was in the mug I use to hold pens when I would have left it either on my keyboard or my notepad....and the carto was burnt out.

Guessing that someone thought it was a cool looking pen and tried to figure out how it worked...and then tucked it into the mug when the scent of burning filler became obvious.

At least you gt yourbatt back.

Yep. And it's currently my only reliable XL too. Glad I thought about bringing my USB charger to work with me today. They won't let me vape at my desk (stealth vaping anyone?) but they had no problem with me having it plugged into the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread