Howdy2.jpg

Reactions: Superuser187

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Now to find some nicotine for my juice.

If you're talking about nicotine base for DIY...Heartland Vapes is still selling their 100mg/mL House nic by the Liter, for $44.99/Liter. They also sell it by the Gallon. It's very good quality and is what many of us have stocked up on in quantity for the long haul. Though they carry a variety of mg/mL...most of us have bought the 100mg/mL. I'd use a calculator (example of 1 is below) to figure out how much you'd need to stash, for as long as you plan to vape. Then, get it ordered ASAP.

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Gallon

There are other vendors still selling/shipping it, too. However, their prices are much higher than Heartland Vapes.

Vaping Community e-liquid Calculator - Vapocalypse Calculator

No matter where you get your nic base from, once you receive it...the preferred method to store it is to split it up into smaller glass bottles with polycone lined phenolic caps. Most people used either the 120mL (4oz.) or 240mL (8oz.) Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles. Some used larger ones though because of their freezer storage space. (Glass Bottle Outlet is a commonly used vendor to obtain the bottles and caps.) Keep the rebottled nic base in a freezer for longterm storage. Keeping 1 smaller bottle at either room temp. or in the refrigerator, is common for on-going regular use.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Welcome, Sudsysuzy. Did you go back to cigarettes for two years, or did you just quit everything for those two years? No judgment to offer. I'm just wondering. Some people seem able to turn it on and turn it off at will, which is enviable. On the other hand if you went back to cigarettes, I wish you courage in leaving them behind if this is what you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread