• Deleted by a_rey88

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Apollo TGo tank Kit​

Hi everyone! First I'd like to thank Apollo and Sunny for giving me the chance to win such a Valuable Prize!!! Secondly I'd like to state that this is my very first review, so please take it easy on me if it isn't wonderful to read.

When I opened my TGo tank Kit I was amazed at how nice everything was packaged. Nothing was jumbled around during shipping. After reading the instructions I charged the batteries like it said. The charger worked very nicely, didn't have to crank the battery on very tight at all in order to get it to start charging. Once the light turned green I was ready to try this sweet baby out........here is where I ran into a problem.

The instructions do not clearly state that you can not use the cartridge that it is shipped with. I kept thinking to myself, "how the crap can I fill this thing up and turn it upside down without making a mess!!!" At this point I contacted SnakeSkinTa2 because I knew that he also had one of these. He explained to me that I needed to use one of the unopened cartridges, one that had the little rubber stopper on the end. Duh KT!!!

Ok so got the cartridge filled and loaded in to the atomizer cone. I waited a few minutes before taking a puff, to give my think VG juice time to drip onto the atomizer. When I took a draw it made giant clouds of vapor! Sad thing is, they were very hot, burnt to me, clouds of vapor. So I figured it was due to my VG juice not dripping correctly. I went to the Apollo threads to find help. Reddhott and SnakeSkin once again came to my rescue! They informed me that I could easily make the hole bigger on the cartridge.

I got a kabob skewer and twisted it around inside the hole to make it a little bigger. Loaded this sexy beast back up, and took a big hit.......still hot and burnt tasting to me. :( I just do not think Cartridge Tank type systems are for me. But if you do like hot vape, and you are not a chain vapor like myself, you should try this Tank system out.

I do however LOVE the batteries!! They have a very nice feel to them, wonderful design with the Apollo name, and the blue lights around the end is a very nice touch! I'm very happy that Kittykrazee let me know to pick up the adapter so I could use this with my 510 stuff, without that I wouldn't know how fantastic these batteries really are.

I can not say anything about the e-liquid I got because it is high PG. I PIF it to a friend.

Thanks KK, Redd, and Snake for all your help!! And again, thank you Apollo and Sunny for the Valuable Prize!!!

Last edited:

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
I won a sampler pack of 18mg Apollo Juices, Thank you again to Apollo!!
They arrived today, so I've been testing all my new flavors :)

I'm still not a great reviewer, but here's what I think about them :D I'll try to do this without just saying yum after each flavor name LOL

1st let me say, great vapor production and flavor amount with each sample I got.

Almond Joyee -
OMG. Seriously tasty.
Now, when I see the name Almond Joyee, I think of the candy bar, and I think of coconut(I hate coconut)
I do not get that overly strong coconut flavor(yay!)
I do get a nice smooth chocolate almond flavor with a hint of sweetness and I love it! And I will be buying lots more of this.

Rocky Road -
Chocolaty, nutty, goodness. So very tasty!! I can't even name all the flavors in this, just that it tastes great!

Cappuccino -
A very nice cappuccino flavor. Very smooth and not overly sweet.

RY4 -
Very smooth, a hint of sweet caramel. Not one of my normal flavor choices, but quite tasty.

Razzle -
Sweet, good raspberry flavor, but there is an almost cough syrup type flavor to it. I'm still up in the air on this one.

Tinkerbell1313

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I won the Standard Vtube Kit from Apollo on the Apollo Ecigs Contest

I am not a great reviewer, but I'll do my best..
I won the full size kit, I got to choose my color, I chose the red one. The instructions were easy to understand, and the case is very sturdy. The Vtube gives amazing vape, and the flavors of my juices taste better with my Vtube, than any of my other batteries. I have the DC tank dual coil, and it fits perfectly, its my go to set up. I LOVE MY VTUBE!!

202372_395286623862182_348509247_o.jpg

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
Tried a handful of Apollo juices. Rocky Road, Green Apple, Banana Cream and a few more I forget now. All were very good, not a bad one in the bunch. I have heard great things about their RY4 so that will be my next purchase for sure. Not only do they have solid products, but the people behind the scene are the cats meow.

See what I did there?

Tinkerbell1313

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I have also tried a few juices that I forgot to mention in my first post

The RY4 is a very smooth vape, a touch of caramel with a nice easy tobacco... This has become one of my favorites :)
The coffee is a very rich flavor and smell, I must say that it actually tasted better than my actual cup of coffee. My kids love it when I vape it, they said the house smelled like I was brewing a fresh pot of coffee I plan on order more as soon as I can
Thank you Apollo for great quality products

Rev67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Mass
I bought a Standard Started Kit.

I did some research, read some reviews and felt this kit was reasonably priced for what it came with.

First impressions: My package arrived 3 days after I placed my order with standard shipping. Shipping was free.

Appearance: I really liked the size, design and feel of the kit. It just feels well constructed.

Ease of use: Super easy. Nice instructions that are easy to follow.

Performance: Wow!!! I couldn't believe how much it simulates the real thing. Really nice.

Taste of flavors: Everyone is different and being fresh off real smokes, I personally didn't have much taste anyways, for anything. I can say I do like the tobacco and Mallboro flavor. RY4 and Sahara are my favorites.

Overall: I really like this kit. I was a pack a day smoker for 30 years and its been 7 days since I had a real smoke. I am completely happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to quit smoking!!!

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Amid plumes of yummy vapor :)
My wife bought the Apollo vTube for me for my birthday ( I got a red one)and all I can say is WOW. It is my vaping work horse. It is one of five PVs I own. It just works like a champ .
Use 3.0ohm cartomizers at higher voltage settings for best flavor and vapor. They contain more surface area on the heating coil than low resistance cartos and the higher voltage allows you to take full advantage of the Apollo vTube.
No noticeable drop in performance from fresh charge to an empty battery. Great performance out of this little beauty! The 18650 battery is an all day vape even if I chain vape! Great buy this was, thank you Sunny and Apollo!

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
OK guys I am going to give you a review on something that a lot of you probably don't give a whole lot of thought to.... until you do. Then you probably just find something that is...eh OK. Unless, you happen upon the perfect one.......the special one....the only one for you.

I am a picky person. Perskikity, my husband says.... he says I have finicky down to an art form. I am going to take his word for it, because I know that I am extremely particular...about almost everything.

But seriously, if you are picky about what your juice tastes like, about how it burns, how the strength of the nicotine works for you, and all the rest, aren't you a little bit finicky about the object that you put inside your mouth, hundreds of times a day. Yes, I am. I have searched high and low. I discovered a long time ago that I do not like the way plastic feels or the taste it gives off in my mouth. I don't like it at all. I discovered the devrin tips were the best to be had in this area. I have seen a lot about the beautiful glass ones and will try one when I get enough money. I found to my delight that SS is better than devren, and last but not least.....I discovered this little baby. by accident.

I won an Apollo SS mini V-Tube which I adore.....but did not pay so much notice at the tip that was kindly included. It was nice, pretty, stylish and pretty much went along with the rest of the package. Days later, I had taken the drip tip off and used it on another device and then again and again, and finally even though I had found my favorite drip tip of all time, I did not remember where it came from. I searched........and searched. I went through ever single bill of sale that I had that included drip tips........a few. Nope.... I looked on all the websites of my favorite vendors...nope. I did not think about it because it came with a very big something that I had been excited about (and still am). And, it is not shown on Apollo's site in the SS, only picture of it is the plastic ones, so I paid no attention to it. So, I was going over the reviews here and happened upon the photos that I had taken of my prize and there was my wonderful drip tip, in plain open site. After finding it on Apollo's site, I quickly ordered a couple more and also decided to help all my friends who might be going through similar problem.

This is the one you want. It is SS yes, but I also wonder if it doesn't have some kind of plating coating on it as well. It has the same kind of feeling as the regular SS, but not pithy at all, smooooooth, silky, slippery almost. It has an extra wide mouth that makes good for dripping and it is a small enough tip so it does not feel like you have something huge in your mouth.

It is comfortable, it is nice. it is......perfect!

You want this. that is all.

here is a picture of the SS one.....
14-1.jpg

here is where you get it, pull down menu, add SS

Round Drip Tip

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i received the vv ego from apollo.
i just love it!!!
fits in my hand perfect! has a really nice feel to it!
i like that it tells u when your battery is low in the lcd screen also!!
and its a vv so u can bump up the volts in 0.1v increments!
it also has a Voltage adjustment button lock, to avoid accidental adjustment to the voltage.
it really is a nice pv and i would recommend everyone to try one! even newbies its that easy to use!
i have used cartos tanks u name it and it vapes just fantastic!!!!
ty apollo . i will be buying another to have as a spare!!:toast:
2po16x5.jpg

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

lostgypsy

Aug 31, 2012
California
Very pleased with everything about Apollo. As a newbie, I got TGo tank kit. It was just my second brand of e-cigs, after I was using auto battery with cartomizers. TGo battery from Apollo is a huge difference! It lasts me about two full days with thick clouds of vapor which is way more then from analogs. But, as I have learned later, tank system is not the best one, (it's leaking!) and so I have ordered CE4 clearomizers from Apollo. So far, it is the best combo I could wish for. Now I am making rings with vapor like crazy. Plus their customer service makes me almost feel guilty: I got a battery replacement and now my CE4 replacement is on the way. Apollo have the best customer service ever and for such reasonable prices they also have a one year warranty. Yep, I am a fun of warranties...
I also have to state this: I have never thought about quitting smoking, I so do not want my appetite increasing! Well, vaping helps on this account too. Plus, I had some slips back to analogs but just to make sure vaping feels better in many ways. It is stronger then analogs, more clouds of smoke/vapor and tastes so much better. There is no need for analogs any more.
In conclusion, as soon as you find your perfect match with lots of vapor, great TH and awesome taste, with long lasting battery, you are hooked for life. Who could expect that would happened to me! But Apollo got this trick for me and I am not going to look back any more.
TGo is really cool looking device, I am getting lots of attention and questions about it, it is convenient for me wherever I go.
So, price, quality, customer service, look, convenience, and here I am, I new devoted vaper, thanks to Apollo, Rob and Kim!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
ok guys......I am still confused. This is a lovely tip and very sleek and beautiful, but it is not the one I am looking for. I do believe you will like the tip very much.

Morri

OK guys I am going to give you a review on something that a lot of you probably don't give a whole lot of thought to.... until you do. Then you probably just find something that is...eh OK. Unless, you happen upon the perfect one.......the special one....the only one for you.

I am a picky person. Perskikity, my husband says.... he says I have finicky down to an art form. I am going to take his word for it, because I know that I am extremely particular...about almost everything.

But seriously, if you are picky about what your juice tastes like, about how it burns, how the strength of the nicotine works for you, and all the rest, aren't you a little bit finicky about the object that you put inside your mouth, hundreds of times a day. Yes, I am. I have searched high and low. I discovered a long time ago that I do not like the way plastic feels or the taste it gives off in my mouth. I don't like it at all. I discovered the devrin tips were the best to be had in this area. I have seen a lot about the beautiful glass ones and will try one when I get enough money. I found to my delight that SS is better than devren, and last but not least.....I discovered this little baby. by accident.

I won an Apollo SS mini V-Tube which I adore.....but did not pay so much notice at the tip that was kindly included. It was nice, pretty, stylish and pretty much went along with the rest of the package. Days later, I had taken the drip tip off and used it on another device and then again and again, and finally even though I had found my favorite drip tip of all time, I did not remember where it came from. I searched........and searched. I went through ever single bill of sale that I had that included drip tips........a few. Nope.... I looked on all the websites of my favorite vendors...nope. I did not think about it because it came with a very big something that I had been excited about (and still am). And, it is not shown on Apollo's site in the SS, only picture of it is the plastic ones, so I paid no attention to it. So, I was going over the reviews here and happened upon the photos that I had taken of my prize and there was my wonderful drip tip, in plain open site. After finding it on Apollo's site, I quickly ordered a couple more and also decided to help all my friends who might be going through similar problem.

This is the one you want. It is SS yes, but I also wonder if it doesn't have some kind of plating coating on it as well. It has the same kind of feeling as the regular SS, but not pithy at all, smooooooth, silky, slippery almost. It has an extra wide mouth that makes good for dripping and it is a small enough tip so it does not feel like you have something huge in your mouth.

It is comfortable, it is nice. it is......perfect!

You want this. that is all.

here is a picture of the SS one.....
14-1.jpg

here is where you get it, pull down menu, add SS

Round Drip Tip

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
eGo-VV Battery

small form factor
battery life indicator
pass through
fast recharge
on/off locking
volt locking

Dislikes
small form factor
short battery life
only 1 color
the button, hard to feel where it is
no indication volt is locked
keeps firing after button depressed for a small amount of time
when locked can still use variable volt

Overall
Enjoying it very much, it works great and allows me to dial in flavors where my mechanical mods don't. Biggest downside for me is I prefer the bigger mod size, if I didn't I would have at least 2 of these.

Last edited:

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer

good size
washable
replaceable
draw holes

Dislikes
only 1 coil choice
too many draw holes, really airy draw
using fingers to cover draw holes for better draw is awkward
cannot change tips
doesn't fit ring wells like CE4 does.

Overall
I like this tank, it is an approximate day or 2 size (ymmv) and not bulky. No problems like top coils when reaching half of tank. Easy cleaning and replacing coils. First downside is the super airy draw and awkwardness to cover with fingers while firing; a sealed extension might help with this. Second downside is that it doesn't fit into ring wells (telescope) like a CE4 does, the base is just a bit too wide and requires the use of an adapter.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

pacman68

Moved On
Jan 29, 2013
Brisbane
I would like to thank Apollo, my wife and I recently purchased a Superior Ego starter kit and we are extremely impressed!

We have both been heavy smokers for 25+years and unitl now tried many different products to try and quit from patches to gum to spray and tablet prescribed form, all of which were expensive and failed.

The Ego is a great product and the E-liquid standard Tobacco Menthol supplied is a fantastic vape, taste great and with 12mg of nic totally satisfies our nic cravings. Since receiving our order we have not had an analog and have no desire to at all. The health benefits and the ongoing savings finacially will be a blessing. Thanks Apollo, we cannot thank you enough for the great product, great service, and alternative to normal cigs! We will no longer smell of smoke, nor will our cars or home, we no longer have to find a lighter, empty ashtrays etc etc etc.

My wife any I are sincerely grateful to you. We will do our best to refer your product to everyone we know who smokes, what better gift could we give our friends and family than sharing this experience and also helping them improve their health and longevity in life.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by a_rey88

pacman68

Moved On
Jan 29, 2013
Brisbane
Hi Kitty, we have just placed an order yesterday (same day as we received our first order) for e-liquid x 14 10ml bottles (different floavours but 10 of the Tobacco Menthol), 2 extra batteries for the Ego, 12 cartomisers, and 1 extra usb charger. We used your Happy2013 coupon and saved an extra $63, was very appreciated!!!! We will be regular customers you can be sure of that and are just ordering enough to last us about 3 months, extra batteries and the rest just for spares,

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread