The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello from iVapour.co.uk

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by Toby, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    JantyEurope are out too :mad:

2. matt30uk

matt30uk Full Member

Frog,

Do you really want to see a grown man cry?

Matt

3. Toby

Toby Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    We are awaiting supply of spare Dura-C batteries which I have been informed by Janty will retail at about £18 each. Therefore, bought separately (without power lead) the Dura-C set would come to £68.90. And you get a free auto Dura battery with it at the moment too.

Thanks,
    Toby

4. ApOsTle51

ApOsTle51 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2008
    UK
    at least the postage to redeem your harware under warranty will be better.
    Good luck with it all and i'll be take a peek at the offerings soon.
    waiting for the jantystick too...

edit : just noticed this on your website :
    EEeekkKK!!

5. chief druid

chief druid Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    north wales U.K.
    can i just say .....Cappuccino ... havnet tried it but heard so much about it ....

and higher mg would be good too ... ooo like er 36mg lol

6. Duncan

Duncan Full Member

Dec 19, 2008
    North Wales, UK
    iVap. When you get all your kissbox spares, I'll be buying everything from you rather than Janty Europe.
    In the meantime, is there any possibility we can return faulty stuff we bought from Janty Europe, to you for replacement? I know that's a tad cheeky, but it would help us UK Janty lovers a lot!

7. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Sorry Duncan,
    That is not possible - the system is completely separate and we have to replace the faulty parts at our (iVapour) own cost, rather than Janty's. The products all come from Janty, but the warranty system (on our distributed products) is managed by us.
    Sincerely,
    Toby

8. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Ouch! Thats gotta hurt...

9. wothartley

wothartley New Member

Jan 27, 2009
    North Devon UK
    Hello

Just to say that i recently purchased KB Extended Classic, great device and very pleased with iVapour.

Just waiting for KB spares now.

10. nealglover

nealglover Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2009
    UK - York
    Just wanted to say thanks to Toby for the great service !

I ordered my Dura C set and some juice at 4PM on Friday and it arrived at 8AM on Saturday !!

How's that for speedy. And the Dura C is fantastic too.

Thanks Toby, you're a star !

11. Huxley

Huxley Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    UK
    ivapour.co.uk. I like it. That is all. :)

Well, not really. Ivapour.co.uk has quickly established itself as one of my main suppliers, if not the main one. Quality products and next day service. Can't say fairer than that.

I've got the Kissbox Extended set and the Dura C. The manual switches are just great. I now don't really use any of my other devices of which there are a few! Says it all to me, really. Cheers, Toby. :)

12. Kula

Kula Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Scotland
    I placed an order for some juice with IVapour last night. I just logged on to their website and my order is sitting at "processing". Is this normal? You mentioned a "next day" service is that something that you specified when ordering?

Kula.

13. Toby

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Hello Kula,

The ordering/payment/shipping process goes like this -
    An order is placed and after payment is made you receive an automated email receipt of your payment and another email confirming that an order has been made. The status of the order then goes into "processing" mode.

We process the order and ship the package. Later you will then get an email confirming that your order has been shipped (with a tracking no. if applicable). The status of the order then goes to "complete".

The "next day" service only officially refers to the "Special Delivery" shipping option (not weekends). But I would say that about 9 out of 10 of shipments sent via First Class arrive next day (less quick during busy postal periods though).

Thanks,
    Toby

14. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I've had all my orders lightning fast :p

15. Huxley

Huxley Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    UK
    Sorry I've not been around to answer your question more quickly, Kula. At check out you can specify which postal service you want. I choose Royal Mail next day signed for service. I try and order before 11am and they haven't let me down yet.

16. Kula

Mar 21, 2009
    Scotland
    Hi Toby,

Thanks for the reply - infact thanks everyone for their replies.

I guess I looked a bit desperate! "OMG I ordered last night its lunchtime now and I aint heard anything!!!!" I think I get a bit parra when ordering from a new place. Also I forgot my Paypal password when ordering and had to got through the whole reminder stuff etc etc.

Anyway I got your shipment confirmation email this afternoon - Thankyou.

Can't wait to try Janty Juice.

Kula.

17. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I think we all get like that. Press the checkout button and want the goods to drop out of our disc drive :D

18. Kula

Mar 21, 2009
    Scotland
    :DLol well put.

I think also cause I aint satisfied with the liquids I have atm I am getting a bit desperate.

19. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Just dont end up doing what druid did and vape yakult. He was out for hours.

20. frogbmth

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Huxley - love the Avatar! Dawkins would be proud lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.