Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Correct me if I'm wrong, Toby, but it seems that, on your website, the Dura-C Set (£55.00) is cheaper if you order all the parts individually (£47.90)? Shouldn't the set be lower priced (as is the case for the Kiss Box)?

We are awaiting supply of spare Dura-C batteries which I have been informed by Janty will retail at about £18 each. Therefore, bought separately (without power lead) the Dura-C set would come to £68.90. And you get a free auto Dura battery with it at the moment too.

Thanks,
Toby

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
iVap. When you get all your kissbox spares, I'll be buying everything from you rather than Janty Europe.
In the meantime, is there any possibility we can return faulty stuff we bought from Janty Europe, to you for replacement? I know that's a tad cheeky, but it would help us UK Janty lovers a lot!

Sorry Duncan,
That is not possible - the system is completely separate and we have to replace the faulty parts at our (iVapour) own cost, rather than Janty's. The products all come from Janty, but the warranty system (on our distributed products) is managed by us.
Sincerely,
Toby

Huxley

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
UK
ivapour.co.uk. I like it. That is all. :)

Well, not really. Ivapour.co.uk has quickly established itself as one of my main suppliers, if not the main one. Quality products and next day service. Can't say fairer than that.

I've got the Kissbox Extended set and the Dura C. The manual switches are just great. I now don't really use any of my other devices of which there are a few! Says it all to me, really. Cheers, Toby. :)

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I placed an order for some juice with IVapour last night. I just logged on to their website and my order is sitting at "processing". Is this normal? You mentioned a "next day" service is that something that you specified when ordering?

Kula.

Hello Kula,

The ordering/payment/shipping process goes like this -
An order is placed and after payment is made you receive an automated email receipt of your payment and another email confirming that an order has been made. The status of the order then goes into "processing" mode.

We process the order and ship the package. Later you will then get an email confirming that your order has been shipped (with a tracking no. if applicable). The status of the order then goes to "complete".

The "next day" service only officially refers to the "Special Delivery" shipping option (not weekends). But I would say that about 9 out of 10 of shipments sent via First Class arrive next day (less quick during busy postal periods though).

Thanks,
Toby

Huxley

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
UK
I placed an order for some juice with IVapour last night. I just logged on to their website and my order is sitting at "processing". Is this normal? You mentioned a "next day" service is that something that you specified when ordering?

Kula.

Sorry I've not been around to answer your question more quickly, Kula. At check out you can specify which postal service you want. I choose Royal Mail next day signed for service. I try and order before 11am and they haven't let me down yet.

Kula

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Scotland
Hello Kula,

The ordering/payment/shipping process goes like this -
An order is placed and after payment is made you receive an automated email receipt of your payment and another email confirming that an order has been made. The status of the order then goes into "processing" mode.

We process the order and ship the package. Later you will then get an email confirming that your order has been shipped (with a tracking no. if applicable). The status of the order then goes to "complete".

The "next day" service only officially refers to the "Special Delivery" shipping option (not weekends). But I would say that about 9 out of 10 of shipments sent via First Class arrive next day (less quick during busy postal periods though).

Thanks,
Toby

Hi Toby,

Thanks for the reply - infact thanks everyone for their replies.

I guess I looked a bit desperate! "OMG I ordered last night its lunchtime now and I aint heard anything!!!!" I think I get a bit parra when ordering from a new place. Also I forgot my Paypal password when ordering and had to got through the whole reminder stuff etc etc.

Anyway I got your shipment confirmation email this afternoon - Thankyou.

Can't wait to try Janty Juice.

Kula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread