Rewick Smok Drop-In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
Will a drone fly at 9,500 feet?:?:
Lots of ........ growers get offended at camera's advertising their layout in our valley.
Absolutely no way would it get that high, that’s why I would have to be standing on top of that mountain; and 9.500ft, I think it’s safe to say you will never see me up there.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I mountain climb but not recently.

LOL, my kid was DYING for a drone and got one for Christmas. He used it a few times and then sold it to build a computer from scratch. One thing that never got old was the go-cart. I was so happy he started REAL driving, not mowing me as fast as he could through dirt pathways. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Budgie

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
I mountain climb but not recently.

LOL, my kid was DYING for a drone and got one for Christmas. He used it a few times and then sold it to build a computer from scratch. One thing that never got old was the go-cart. I was so happy he started REAL driving, not mowing me as fast as he could through dirt pathways. LOL.

Anna
I could never sell my Drone, Lesley (my Wife) bought me this one for my Christmas as a surprise after depositing Drone No1 in a tree, so besides me actually loving the Drone, it does have sentimental value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread