Rich Eco-Pure, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
LOL, I got my last two orders in 3 days? I am not complaining. They are not out of juice, just the zero nic and I don't use that. Sorry for those of you who are having to wait. The pre loaded Rich flat tip carts are the BOMB, so I might of caused that shortage :). I am sure we will get the new ECO as soon as IV does. But order fast because I am going to stock UP.

If anyone has tried it from Intellicig, I WANT DETAILS!!!

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
LOL, I got my last two orders in 3 days? I am not complaining. They are not out of juice, just the zero nic and I don't use that. Sorry for those of you who are having to wait. The pre loaded Rich flat tip carts are the BOMB, so I might of caused that shortage :). I am sure we will get the new ECO as soon as IV does. But order fast because I am going to stock UP.

where and when the hell did they get flat tips? i must be slippin!:confused:

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey

What was your order number for all of that?

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I posted earlier in this thread about the ECOPure Rich. I gotta say my mind has changed on this since I started dripping. Actually everything tastes better when dripping, but the ECOPure Rich is a nice flavor. I use it in between sweet vapes to change the pallete up a bit.

Now I just need to find out how to make this stuff DIY style :p I'm too cheap to pay for pre-mixed liquids, but they may have me coming back for more when this is gone :lol:

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
I know a lot of people are looking for the Secret Rich Recipe, So far I have not heard of anyone finding it. Has to be something simple. Until then, as long as its cheaper than cigarettes I will buy it.

For some reason a lot of people don't like it at first, but end up coming back to it. I think your taste buds change after you quit smoking a while. :)

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
After vaping on it for two weeks now, I REALLY enjoy it!! Granted I am on the lower NIC side, but the flavor is very good and not overpowering!

EcoPure (esp Rich) is my every day and my flavors are more like after dinner candies!

Count me a member of the Ecopure fan club!
As a matter of fact, thats why I dont have my latest order yet...waiting on IV to get more..

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I know Surf!!! I was thinking chocolate ECO, mmmm. Have you talked to anyone who has tried the new mix yet?

*** And how does it taste on the Prodigy?****

I haven't spoken to anyone who's used the new version yet, but I've been using nothing but ECOpure in my Prodigy for a few weeks now. It's awesome. Way more flavorful than with the stock 510 batts. Lots more vapor too.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com

NCChief

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Western NC
Well, i can only assume it at this point...the last message they responded to was Monday...I really hope we aren't back to no responses again!

Odd, I have no problem getting responses from them. I just placed an new order today and needed to make a small change. Millie responded back quickly and made the change.

NCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread