Rich Eco-Pure, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I just sent another customer to InnoVapor to get ECOpure. He was confused about where to get it, thinking that it was only available in the UK.

InnoVapor should really hammer the fact that ECOpure is practically their exclusive US domain. It's arguably the best e-liquid and many people have no idea that they can get it domestically.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
InnoVapor should really hammer the fact that ECOpure is practically their exclusive US domain. It's arguably the best e-liquid and many people have no idea that they can get it domestically.

I have seen some other US suppliers who carry ECOpure. They have 30ml bottles too!

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Because this IS IV's forum, lets list other suppliers on another thread. ECO FANS
I would like to have all of the options in one place, To make it easier to find.

Nice work, Lissa. Good idea to move the "other vendor" discussion to the other sub-forum.

As far as Krystal and 30ml bottles go, I'm hoping that InnoVapor gets these into their inventory soon. I'm still sitting on a good sized stockpile of ECOpure, but I'm going to need to do an order sooner or later for liquid and atomizers. I'd love to be able to buy ECO in larger amounts and with the new flavorless option.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
Because this IS IV's forum, lets list other suppliers on another thread. ECO FANS
I would like to have all of the options in one place, To make it easier to find.

i didnt get an invite to the fan club and didnt know there was a specific thread. My BAD Lissa G, it wont happen again. lol!:thumbs:

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Ok. you know I am sad when IV getting the K36 in does not cheer me up. I am finding trying to drive and use my 510 with one hand darn near impossible. (everyone in the car screaming "Were all gonna Die" is also distracting.) Should I go ahead and order an EVO to use until it heals up? Will my Rich taste the same? Are they hard to top off or should I just order a bunch of pre-filled carts? Or has anyone tried the 306 auto bat with the 510 atomizers?

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are having questions about the Rich ecopure recently, please read the thread

" Rich ecopure Information"

I hope this clears some questions up, and I can always be reached at innovapor@gmail.com

also...

NEW ECOPURE!!!!!!

WE HAVE IN STOCK THE UNFLAVORED (KRYSTAL) ECOPURE FROM INTELLICIG!!!!
IT IS 36MG :thumbs:
IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THAT FLAVOR AND STRENGTH

CHECK IT OUT ON THE SITE!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

HAPPY VAPING

:evil:MILLS:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread