Not open for further replies.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Thanks for the heads up!
I signed up to be notified by email but I have yet to get that email I was watching it like a hawk

I was originally going to get the Capo squonk but after all the negative reviews... This seems just like what I'm looking for I have a Pico squeeze

Here is a discount code that was sent to me that may or may not work with you order.. keep in mind that you have to spend more than 50 to get the free shipping.

9QQH-9XH8-2PMT

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I signed up to be notified by email but I have yet to get that email I was watching it like a hawk

I was originally going to get the Capo squonk but after all the negative reviews... This seems just like what I'm looking for I have a Pico squeeze

Here is a discount code that was sent to me that may or may not work with you order.. keep in mind that you have to spend more than 50 to get the free shipping.

9QQH-9XH8-2PMT
Thanks same happened to me. I subscribed for notification but got nothing. I called them & they don’t know why either. In the meantime the Black has sold out :mad:.

Since their warehouse is in NJ & so am I they want the tax which stinks cos as I explained to them, their store is in Brooklyn, NY but you can’t physically walk into a warehouse to buy so technically they shouldn’t charge tax. But they looked up NJ state tax regarding tobacco products si in other words, I have to pay tax.

Thanks for the code though.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I caved & ordered the silver. Trying to convince myself it’s better than the black :D

-Peep from FT forums said the Rigmod logo isn’t so apparent on the Silver which is true.
-Silver won’t chip off. I have a Hotcig r150 in Black & although I was so careful with it the paint on all 4 corners of the bottom of the mod has worn off. Really small but the Black has worn off.
-Peep from FT forum also noted his battery life is better than any other Squonk mod he has.
-the Silver will look good with my SS bf rda’s & Black ones as well.

Did I convince myself yet? :D

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
just heard that using the code "VAPECRAWLER" at Breazy brings it down to under $47
I just heard of this squonker and haven't tried the code yet. I love my HotCig R150, so this squonker just might be what I'm looking for.
Yes, that right & “Cvd10” is another code for 10% off. It brings it down to $46.80 but they have free shipping at $50 so, & you’re safe from taxes I think but since I’m in New Jersey as I stated above, I have to pay tax but Breazy is still the cheapest site so far.

Fasttech has a user forum with discussions on this if you’re interested.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Yes, that right & “Cvd10” is another code for 10% off. It brings it down to $46.80 but they have free shipping at $50 so, & you’re safe from taxes I think but since I’m in New Jersey as I stated above, I have to pay tax but Breazy is still the cheapest site so far.

Fasttech has a user forum with discussions on this if you’re interested.
Nice, I wanna see them release abalone panels for it like their R150, those are so nice.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Received my RSQ from Breazy today. $52 delivered for a tiny, regulated, well made squonk mod is pretty outrageous value.

2sR4pq2h.jpg

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Received my RSQ from Breazy today. $52 delivered for a tiny, regulated, well made squonk mod is pretty outrageous value.

2sR4pq2h.jpg
I got mine too! Will post a pic tomorrow. But my panel with the Squonk hole in the inside is pretty sloppy looks like they rush with the glue on the magnets & the anodized aluminum has smears, tried to clean it with alcohol, the top magnet fell off. I glued it back.

Otherwise looks fine on the outside. I have the Nixon too!

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I got mine too! Will post a pic tomorrow. But my panel with the Squonk hole in the inside is pretty sloppy looks like they rush with the glue on the magnets & the anodized aluminum has smears, tried to clean it with alcohol, the top magnet fell off. I glued it back.

Otherwise looks fine on the outside. I have the Nixon too!
I think I saw a review somewhere that said they had to glue 2 magnets back on. If it performs well I can overlook that. This is at the top of my list but trying to hold off until end of the month at least when the next cycle starts on my credit card.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Breazy is sold out, shoulda pulled the trigger when I had the chance. :(
They’ll get more, when I spoke to their customer service she said that when it’s a new item they don’t usually order a large amount but if it sells well they will reorder.

You can give them a call. Hours for C.S. I believe is 12-5pm.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
A couple of questions for those of you who have this mod:

How does it vape with SS316L in TC mode?

Is there a Mac compatible version of the software?

Could be deal killers or me. :?:

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have (short of “get a pc” or “bootcamp” or the like). :D

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have (short of “get a pc” or “bootcamp” or the like). :D
I just got it today & didn’t have time to play. I just stuck a Reload clone to make sure it works. From what I heard tc needs to be tweaked via TCR. I don’t think their software is Mac friendly. Their software is not intuitive at all but can be done from my experience with the Hotcig R150.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

You could try to download the HM Software here:
    SUPPORT-HOT TECHNOLOGY

• Informative
    Reactions: Heartsdelight
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread