Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Sorry to read this bad news.

Please go to the Liberty Flights website. They have contact information there. Liberty Flights has excellent customer service and will stand behind their products. On second thought, I'll get the info for you.

Contact Liberty Flights

Liberty Flights
2667 Camino Del Rio S. suite# 202
San Diego, CA. 92108

Telephone : 888-807-3015
Support : support@liberty-flights.com

ByStander1

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
West Virginia
ok today both my riva batteries died on me... they are less then a month old.. has anyone else had bad riva batteries??

Yes, but just contact them. So far 4 out of 4 batteries in the Riva SE kits that I received last week are bad. I'm sure it's an exception/bad batch. I'm also sure LF will correct the problem fairly. They've always given me great service.

ByStander1

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
West Virginia
did u use LR attys/cartos?

For me, yes, I used SE Boge cartos, LR 306 attys, and SE attys on the first 2 batts. All of which these batteries are supposed to handle just fine.

On the last two batteries, I opened the attys included in the kits and only used those. All indications are a bad batch.

Brewzz

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
SEVa
I received my Riva SE kit Monday night. Not knowing that it was outdated information, I followed the directions on initial charging of the batteries. The first one works great. The second one lights-up when I push the button, but won't activate the attys or cartomizers. I sent a message to the support e-mail address last night, but still haven't received a reply.
It's a good thing I also got a passthrough, other wise I'd be stuck with only one battery.

Brewzz

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
SEVa

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Just contact Liberty Flights support either via email or by phone. They will work with you on either a possible remedy or a replacement. I had a similar experience with 3 batteries going dead in one weekend and they replaced them with absolutely NO hassles! They are a GREAT supplier and I wouldn't buy my Rivas or eGos from anyone else!!

Brewzz

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
SEVa
Just contact Liberty Flights support either via email or by phone. They will work with you on either a possible remedy or a replacement. I had a similar experience with 3 batteries going dead in one weekend and they replaced them with absolutely NO hassles! They are a GREAT supplier and I wouldn't buy my Rivas or eGos from anyone else!!

When you're finished singing the praises to LF, do you think you could get someone to respond to my faulty Riva battery issue?

Brewzz

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
SEVa
Thanks for the info & link, Katya!! I'll give it a try when I get home.

Appreciate the possible fix, but it didn't work. I still haven't heard back about what LF is going to do about the DOA battery. I realize that this is a very small operation in a cottage industry, but failing to acknowledge a customers problem for more than two days is really not good business, especially when said customer has another order waiting in the wings....

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
What is your order id? I think your email might have gone somewhere as we do answer all emails, generally within 24 hours. Yours is a RARE case, if we don't know about a problem we can't fix it. If your first point of contact is to come on to the forum for support then I don't know what you expect, that is, it's the wrong place to get order support.

emory1

Apr 1, 2009
Sorry to read this bad news.

Please go to the Liberty Flights website. They have contact information there. Liberty Flights has excellent customer service and will stand behind their products. On second thought, I'll get the info for you.

Contact Liberty Flights

Liberty Flights
2667 Camino Del Rio S. suite# 202
San Diego, CA. 92108

Telephone : 888-807-3015
Support : support@liberty-flights.com
Normally I would not comment on someone's post but I feel that I must comment about LF CS By Phone.
I have bought and received a lot of product's from LF and I am pleased up to a Point. their Phone number is Useless I have called the number several time's with question's and I have yet to get someone to answer it. I have left message's with my number for a call back and as Of yet I have never received a call back.
But! Their product's that I have ordered from them are Number 1 . I will contuine to order from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread