Rm2 not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
California
Bro, one thing you'll come to realize about REOvil is Rob will not leave you "SOL". He always goes the extra distance to make customers happy.

Even if they buy incompatible products :)

Sorry if that came off harsh, I am at work and just posted hastily trying to confirm the responses people posted.

I appreciate the help.

I just ordered a regular RM2 and PM'd Rob to see what options I have with the lp one.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Its in the description not sure what more I can do

Just to be clear: I wasn't talking smack, just thinking ahead to avoid aggravations. I have nothing but respect for your customer service model and have seen you go above and beyond to rectify any situations that may arise.

I have made some adjustments on the web page I think this should do the trick ;)

Smart move; less time spent working on returns = faster turnaround time on my sub ohm kit :D

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Just to be clear: I wasn't talking smack, just thinking ahead to avoid aggravations. I have nothing but respect for your customer service model and have seen you go above and beyond to rectify any situations that may arise.

Smart move; less time spent working on returns = faster turnaround time on my sub ohm kit :D
I no you wasn't your not the first one to grab the lp on accident it can happen . Hopefully with the adjustments made you will be the last

Katch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
California
Sorry if that came off harsh, I am at work and just posted hastily trying to confirm the responses people posted.

I appreciate the help.

I just ordered a regular RM2 and PM'd Rob to see what options I have with the lp one.

The regular RM2 came last week and works perfect. This setup vapes awesome. Also, Rob is taking care of me on the lp one like everyone said he would. Great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread