rm2 or alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
im looking for an rm2 for a non LP reo grand or if anyone knows something readily available in the United States or Canada that can be bought that will work with it that would be great! Finally managed to snag an original reo grand after a great many years without one and can’t find an rm2 anywhere. Any info or help would be appreciated. Thanks reonauts!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hiya, cat.

There are a ton of 14mm atties that would work just fine with your OG cup. REOSMods has the nofear as an example. Others would include:
* speed
* viper
* cyclone
* graal
* nutz

The list is longer than that - these are just a few to give you some ideas. @Vapefiend has a very nice collection of MTL 14mm atties - perhaps he can pop in here to expound further.

As for acquiring one, there is the nofear as I mentioned. Used, the classies here often have treasures like these available and there are several bottom feeder groups on FB (just search "squonkers" or "bottom feeder atomizer") that have buy/sell areas. New, fasttech has an arsenal at the lowest prices (just search by the model names).

FWIW, I really like the viper V2 and graal.

Happy hunting.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Hiya, cat.

There are a ton of 14mm atties that would work just fine with your OG cup. REOSMods has the nofear as an example. Others would include:
* speed
* viper
* cyclone
* graal
* nutz

The list is longer than that - these are just a few to give you some ideas. @Vapefiend has a very nice collection of MTL 14mm atties - perhaps he can pop in here to expound further.

As for acquiring one, there is the nofear as I mentioned. Used, the classies here often have treasures like these available and there are several bottom feeder groups on FB (just search "squonkers" or "bottom feeder atomizer") that have buy/sell areas. New, fasttech has an arsenal at the lowest prices (just search by the model names).

FWIW, I really like the viper V2 and graal.

Happy hunting.
Thank you! I’ve been doing research and was just hoping to find something that wasn’t in China. I have the reo on it’s way Monday from an eBay sale and I was hoping to have an atomizer in bound for it from somewhere closer so it didn’t take weeks/month or more to get to me. I may just have to bite the bullet and order from China. If I could afford the nofear I’d defintely be grabbing that but alas my budget is $20-$30 ish. Thanks for the info though. I will for sure look into those and Fasttech if I can’t find something closer soon.

Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Thank you! I’ve been doing research and was just hoping to find something that wasn’t in China. I have the reo on it’s way Monday from an eBay sale and I was hoping to have an atomizer in bound for it from somewhere closer so it didn’t take weeks/month or more to get to me. I may just have to bite the bullet and order from China. If I could afford the nofear I’d defintely be grabbing that but alas my budget is $20-$30 ish. Thanks for the info though. I will for sure look into those and Fasttech if I can’t find something closer soon.

Was going to point you to Jifs Reactor but see you found it, great atty :thumb:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Maybe a cloned Origen Little - many of the clones come with both a solid and a BF 510 pin. These are small and flavour monsters. I have an original of these but before I came to Spain sourced a clone via E Bay UK - the clone is a good one for one copy, came with both pins plus a beauty ring, O rings etc. Maybe US E Bay would produce something similar???

The original Origens were expensive - the clones aren't.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Maybe a cloned Origen Little - many of the clones come with both a solid and a BF 510 pin. These are small and flavour monsters. I have an original of these but before I came to Spain sourced a clone via E Bay UK - the clone is a good one for one copy, came with both pins plus a beauty ring, O rings etc. Maybe US E Bay would produce something similar???
Been searching eBay. The origin little is 14mm or less?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Yeah, you'll find some authentics new for $100+ at places like VapinArt or Vapes by Enushi, but China pretty much corners the market for new at that price point. Your best best, really, is a WTB ad either on ECF or FB if you want something in a week. Also, maybe try PM'ing Vapefiend to see where he got his gear from (he prolly has the most recent experience - mine were acquired years ago).

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
W

Went and measured my original just now it's exactly 14mm - pic attached origen.jpg

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
W

Went and measured my original just now it's exactly 14mm - pic attached View attachment 807833
Weird. It’s listed everywhere as being 16mm. I’ll have to look into it. That might be a good option since the rm2 has gone the way of the dinosaur.

Reactions: Falconeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread