• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
He is becoming quite the vaper. Now he talks about "vaping", is anxiously awaiting a shipment of juices and I am sure he will be stalking the mailman at my house on Monday, and my daughter told me his pv is "attached to his hand 24/7."

I too finally got over the idea that I could never, ever have another cigarette and if I slipped up it was horrible. Been a year now into my latest and most successful vaping attempt and I have had a few analogs here and there. Doubt if I have even smoked a whole carton in the past year, used to smoke 2 cartons, sometimes more sadly, in a week. Now it is an indulgence if I do partake of a puff, and if I can't do it for some reason, I just vape and can wait for the time to be right. Not that incessant need, more of a want once in a while, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense.
I don't drink because I'm actually allergic to alcohol. But I have a beer or glass of wine every so often.
I also ride motorcycles. Chances of serious injury in an accident multiply significantly on a bike. I love to ride.
Life is no fun in a bubble.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
JonnyVapΣ;10848042 said:
Makes perfect sense.
I don't drink because I'm actually allergic to alcohol. But I have a beer or glass of wine every so often.
I also ride motorcycles. Chances of serious injury in an accident multiply significantly on a bike. I love to ride.
Life is no fun in a bubble.

:evil::evil::evil: you got that right :evil::evil::evil:

Evo

Feb 17, 2011
Rochester NY
Has anyone been to Perfection Vapes on Ridge Road East in Irondequoit?

I've been going there since I discovered them about 3 weeks ago. I bought my iTaste 134 there, and some evod tanks. It's very relaxed and easy going, the staff is knowledgeable & friendly. In my opinion it's the top store in Rochester. They have 100's of made while you wait juice flavors, and the 9 or so I've tried so far are really good. I'm going to do a review of the flavors i've tried so far in the "juice review" thread in a bit. I'd like to do it here so people locally can see it and go there if it seems appealing to them, but i'm not sure if it's allowed or not. ( I'm returning to vaping, and this forum after a 18 month hiatus ) I definitely recommend anyone in the area to check them out!

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
I would love to come to a meet up... I'm in Syr area and would be willing to travel. Is this the place it would be announced?
Yep. We haven't had an official meet in a while. Not sure on the future of things anymore.
People do have smaller meet-ups, though...meet at a restaurant type thing.

Hiya everyone! Just figured since I was checking in I would at least say hello :)
Well at least you did that....

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
's ok Lily...I've been lurking for quite a while too, it is disheartening that too many good peeps have been MIA for a long time now, and not just in this thread....thats only part of the excuse why I haven't been posting as much lately...other than my freakish long and busy work schedule, I haven't had motivation to do much of anything :p

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Hey they are semi planned! they just are planned maybe only a week in advance or so ..... LOL

LOL Lily, those you refer to aren't vape meets, they are just excuses to get out of the house/apt. to vape and drink yourselves into oblivion... not the same thing as what Johnny, Mike and Paul did, making the plans a month or more before and ending up @ Mike's 'waterbuffalo' lodge...

Last edited:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
not saying those are a bad thing, but............:evil::evil::evil:

not very convenient to those that live much further away and have to make plans in advance, like myself.... all those others you refer to, I haven't made one yet :p it doesn't work for me when I have one or 2 weeks notice...especially with my screwy &*$^@ work schedule...I'm stuck working weekends Xo

now, time for me to head out the door....I took today off months ago, got a LOOOONG day of celebrating my 21st b'day (my 30th one)

Last edited:

cbass

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
United States
I've been hitting up Perfection Vapes and Village Vape or Smoke a bunch recently. Perfection seems to have more space in it for people to mill about... but Village shares and entrance with a bar...

I'm thinking either of those would have it in their interests to host a meet, and Perfection mixes all their own fluids, so it could be a good tie in to having people throw down some custom flavors. I talked to Bob there about 100% VG, and he would need some lead time, but he can get it done. Somebody that's interested in planning could easily talk to either of them, or I would, but I am not in the mindset to organize a function all by itself. I'm coming into the busy season where I work, and a big part of my job is dispatching, scheduling, and overall operations... so I keep my head clear in my personal life if at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread