Rockstar Vapor Great new juice vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loon

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
The mile high city
Why is everyone saying there dishonest. There new thats all. My goodness I have not seen one complaint that someone has got ripped off. Who started this. Give them a chance. I have got some good deals here from vendors starting out and glad I ordered from them.

I hear ya at 20 dollars for 5 15ml bottles is a great deal!!!

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
I placed my order on Sunday night and got my juices today. It's really not in my budget to buy anymore juices, but I figured I couldn't pass up 5-15mL bottles for $20....and I'm glad I didn't!!!! So far I've tried the Bubble Melon and Cherry Cola and O-M-G.....can you say YUMMY! They taste EXACTLY as you would expect. The Bubble Melon tastes like watermelon bubbalicious gum and the Cherry Cola tastes like...you guessed it! Cherry Cola!! I got a 80pg/20vg blend at 25mg nic. I will DEFINITELY have to scrounge up some money to make another purchase before they get too popular and up the prices. I've never tried Vapor Renu, and I heard their flavors were light, but that IS NOT the case with Rockstar Vapor!!!! Nothing but flavor!!!! I do feel like a rockstar!! LOL

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Got my peppermint juice today. Not good news. It was not pepperminty or even Minty at all. It was very sweet and smelled good but vaped terrible.

I wish my taste buds would have played along. :(

If anyone has any candy cane or pepper-oh-mint from strictly e-juice and would like to swap, I would love to.

The juice I got from rockstar was 80/20 pg/vg peppermint 18mg 10ml bottle.

Cheers

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Got my peppermint juice today. Not good news. It was not pepperminty or even Minty at all. It was very sweet and smelled good but vaped terrible.

I wish my taste buds would have played along. :(

If anyone has any candy cane or pepper-oh-mint from strictly e-juice and would like to swap, I would love to.

The juice I got from rockstar was 80/20 pg/vg peppermint 18mg 10ml bottle.

Cheers

If you want a really good Peppermint juice, you should check out V4L's Wow Peppermint. Just sayin':)

SubOnAux24

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Valley of the Sun
is the 100%VG carto friendly?
Caged, the 100VG is super dooper thick. I have some LR Boge cartos but i don't think i'm going to try it in one. As far as a LR atty and a LR Tank atty, it totally rocks. You can try to carto it, but may take a while to soak in or try the spin. My second order i got some pg/vg mixes and if not too thick, then i'll try a carto.
Rock on !

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Caged, the 100VG is super dooper thick. I have some LR Boge cartos but i don't think i'm going to try it in one. As far as a LR atty and a LR Tank atty, it totally rocks. You can try to carto it, but may take a while to soak in or try the spin. My second order i got some pg/vg mixes and if not too thick, then i'll try a carto.
Rock on !

I wonder what 80% VG is like. It's way too hard to find a thin 100% VG juice. Good Prophets has some, but they don't have a selection. Others mentioned are very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread