• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
Hey all, I'm curious how many vapors are there in the Spokane area? I've seen many posts and replies but nothing recent. So I figured I'd ask. I've run into a few in town, visited some of the local shops which most are a joke but wanted to say hi and find out who you all are. It would be cool to see a few meet and greets every now and then. This forum community is awesome but face to face can be fun as well.

stephenr12

Sep 6, 2010
Spokane WA
Hello all. I am in Spokane and have been vaping for a year and a half. A meet and greet would be a great idea. I would love to meet with fellow vapors and compare notes. For example: where does everyone shop? online? local? Whats your favorite shop here in town? Whats your favorite website?
Also, what pv's are everyone using? I currently have a standard 510 kit, ego, kr808d-2 (volt), and my favorite V3.1 Prodigy. Which by the way kicks .... at 6-volt vaping. I use cartos (mostly when i'm driving or at work) and atties so I can drip.
Anyhoo...if anyone is currently organizing any get togethers i would love to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread