Rotating Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
So I started with one set up an Ego C twist and a mini pro tank. Boring....:yawn:I hated washing the tank out all the time to try something different. So I got another tank and I thought this is awesome. 2 juices in rotation. A lightbulb when of in my head. vaping became so much more enjoyable with the ability to swap flavors easily. I tried dripping but prefer to fill and go. So I had my 2 juices rotating...I had my set up...I was all set...happy vaping! So I thought.(hehe)
So long story short in a short period of time I now have 8 tanks in rotation with 8 different flavors. With 3 mods and my ego C.

.... and I still want more.

:vapor:

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I tried the multiple tank approach as well, but I just wasn't getting the vapor production I wanted. Ended up with a Trident rebuildable dripper and cotton. It's super easy to change flavors - just pull out the cotton, toss it, and dry burn to clean the coil. Stick a new piece of cotton in, and drip - you're gold. Of course this is just what I do at home - it's not practical for the car or on the go.

The thing is, building your own coils is the only way to customize to the precise vape you want. With those other toppers, the vape produced is the vape you're stuck with (plus or minus a few degrees of control based on mod and voltage/power settings). You can rebuild a Protank of course, but it's certainly not as flexible as an RDA. Just my two cents - if you're happy with cartos and Protanks, then by all means - buy as many as you like and vape happy :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I now have 8 tanks in rotation with 8 different flavors. With 3 mods and my ego C. .... and I still want more.
I've had up to a dozen cartotanks or clearos running simultaneously with 9 mods to choose from. I typically change flavors 3 - 4 times a day. It's a good way to keep from getting bored with just a few flavors.

I've done the RBA thing. Yeah, the vapor production is incomparable compared to commercially-made delivery devices, but they are not generally ideal for away from home, and they are fiddly. I hate fiddly. For me, a cartotanks have zero maintanance and go anywhere.

Last edited:

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
I'm having a great laugh at myself :laugh: Since approximately 6:00 this morning
I've had and still have a New MVP 2.0 going..
along with a Vision Spinner and 7 tanks of various flavors...

And, I'm looking at about 20 other bottles of juices wondering if there's
some magic in one of them... After 9 decades on this earth the only difference
between me and a 6 year old on Christmas day... is I'm a little taller... Gulp!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've had up to a dozen cartotanks or clearos running simultaneously with 9 mods to choose from. I typically change flavors 3 - 4 times a day. It's a good way to keep from getting bored with just a few flavors.

I've done the RBA thing. Yeah, the vapor production is incomparable compared to commercially-made delivery devices, but they are not generally ideal for away from home, and they are fiddly. I hate fiddly. For me, a cartotanks have zero maintanance and go anywhere.

Bad, there is finally a device that is as good (or better) vape quality than a dripper in tank size capacity (4+ mls). It's the Kayfun Lite. Expensive, but the best device ever made.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm having a great laugh at myself :laugh: Since approximately 6:00 this morning

I hear yuh OldSeer. I'm 54 and found myself peeking out the curtain for my mailman. LOL!!!

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
Thats what I call Vaping Euphoria my friend! Enjoy your weekend to the fullest.

SteamBeard326

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Baltimore, Md
I tried the multiple tank approach as well, but I just wasn't getting the vapor production I wanted. Ended up with a Trident rebuildable dripper and cotton. It's super easy to change flavors - just pull out the cotton, toss it, and dry burn to clean the coil. Stick a new piece of cotton in, and drip - you're gold. Of course this is just what I do at home - it's not practical for the car or on the go.

The thing is, building your own coils is the only way to customize to the precise vape you want. With those other toppers, the vape produced is the vape you're stuck with (plus or minus a few degrees of control based on mod and voltage/power settings). You can rebuild a Protank of course, but it's certainly not as flexible as an RDA. Just my two cents - if you're happy with cartos and Protanks, then by all means - buy as many as you like and vape happy :)

the exact approach i have. i started trying to get a bunch of tanks but it just gets old having that many crappy tanks around. now i take 1 tank with me to work with my rotated adv and a dripper with a couple of different similarly flavored juices. go home, put the atty in vodka, rinse and repeat.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Someone has to invent "The Tank Revolver". Load up 6 tanks, they are all held above the battery/handle. Pull the trigger, and another tank rotates into position for the vaping enthusiast.

(Ya think you have trouble getting onto a plane with just a ProVari, just wait....)

I have no problem having 4 or 5 loaded tanks. (Switching flavors often!!) However, all hidden away when the grandkids come over. If you have children, I can see the concern.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Someone has to invent "The Tank Revolver". Load up 6 tanks, they are all held above the battery/handle. Pull the trigger, and another tank rotates into position for the vaping enthusiast.

(Ya think you have trouble getting onto a plane with just a ProVari, just wait....)

I have no problem having 4 or 5 loaded tanks. (Switching flavors often!!) However, all hidden away when the grandkids come over. If you have children, I can see the concern.

Actually love that idea, The Tank Revolver. Would make life a lot easier for sure. And ur right, I wouldn't travel w/something that looks possibly like a gun heeheehee and the ProVari is staying home this trip as well.

Triton VV is going on vaca and hoping second Triton VV gets here before then and that one will be going too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread