Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
Howdy folks,

Ok, so here is my issue, I'm looking for an RTA, price point is cheap (30 bucks, 45 is do able but will hurt) as I'm in a financial lock down paying student loans. I have gone through so far.
My issues are that I'm not out to learn how to suck a golf ball through a garden hose, Airflow is less then available on most of the atomizers I've tried, I don't mind some limited restriction but two little pin holes just isn't going to cut it for me.
So far I've tried (I don't own all of these attys, I've tried them though at one time or another).

kayfun- Too restrictive, flavor was great but air flow..um just no.
Russian 91%- Again, better but lacking airflow.
Lemo Drop-Improvement, I found though that its a bit warm for my liking, will work with coil on this but still...kind of tight on the draw through.
Fogger v.4- Its alright, better airflow then the Russian but not really an improvement.

Why airflow, because I enjoy those long, relaxing pulls off it. I'm by no means chasing clouds but I also don't need to give my lungs a work out.

I'd like to have a RDA experience on a tank system, if I have to push a drip tip down or whatever every now and then that's fine by me, I don't need auto wicking as like most people I only get 3 breaks a day and then usually I'm running around my house busy with 2 dogs and life in general (my atty does a lot of sitting around).
Current mix is 50/50 and I'm pretty well sticking to that since I DIY and need not rely on other folks for my juice.

Thank you for any and all input, hit me up in PM if you have anything laying around that needs a new home (Trust me, I will willingly provide that at the moment).

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
I'll agree + 1 for the Youde Goblin but your gonna use twice as much juice as a lemo or Atlantis.

Juice isn't even an issue, its cheap enough to make as I do Single flavor mixes usually (Helps keep the power and gas on in my house). I can afford to run a little overhead without issues.
Going on over to check it out, I'm open to any and all suggestions at this time :)

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
Ok,
So I'm interested in both those, but if you could be as so kind to provide links to purchase, I need to compile a list. A friend locally said he would "Foot the bill" for one as long as its under 45$ (I'm guessing shipping wasn't included in that) and I may have wiggle room a bit more (Or I'll threaten to stop being his rayon provider) but guessing no more then 50$.
Links would be great, comparisons if you add additional stuff would be awesome, any input its really awesome. I appreciate you'll so much for helping me out, thank you :)
You guys rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread