Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Sorry for the delayed response, I had to go back to my favorite place the hospital.
Yes, I live on the gulf. As soon as I'm up and going again I'll put some pictures of the beach that's right down the road from my house on the forum. Man, I cant wait until I can go down and see the water again. I usually go to the beach at least 2 or 3 times a week so not seeing the water for a month is really working on me BAD.

I know. I saw your house, neighborhood, and the beach on Google Earth Pro. I would love to live there. That is the coolest spot you have. Our coastline here in town is nothing like that. More of an industrial port.

pyro12

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just got my "Buter Finger" from notcigs. I tried it years ago and it needed a pretty long cure to taste right. I'm seeing that they have about 150 bottles in stock now. Think it's safe to assume the bottles have already been cured?

One of the many things I like about RY4 is that it doesn't "taint" the moments I used to love smoking the most - with a cup of coffee or with a bourbon... The flavors complment each other much as an actual analog would. "Tooty Fruity" isn't going to do that. The "buter finger" while a total carto-killer, also compliments those combinations well...

IMHO it's not at all a substitute, but I would recommend giving it a try. What better time than now?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Just got my "Buter Finger" from notcigs. I tried it years ago and it needed a pretty long cure to taste right. I'm seeing that they have about 150 bottles in stock now. Think it's safe to assume the bottles have already been cured?

One of the many things I like about RY4 is that it doesn't "taint" the moments I used to love smoking the most - with a cup of coffee or with a bourbon... The flavors complment each other much as an actual analog would. "Tooty Fruity" isn't going to do that. The "buter finger" while a total carto-killer, also compliments those combinations well...

IMHO it's not at all a substitute, but I would recommend giving it a try. What better time than now?

I agree with you. It's a great time to explore other flavors

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Totally agree. It's good to go out and shop around while we hold on for RY4 to get here. Just be careful and go for reputable vendors. I ordered a Almond coffee from a vendor this week which states "All of our e-liquids are made in the United States and guaranteed fresh. " Though to my surprise it was just Dekang Mocha capp with a dash of menthol. Not upset because I enjoy the flavor just disturbed a bit.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Totally agree. It's good to go out and shop around while we hold on for RY4 to get here. Just be careful and go for reputable vendors. I ordered a Almond coffee from a vendor this week which states "All of our E-liquids are made in the United States and guaranteed fresh. " Though to my surprise it was just Dekang Mocha capp with a dash of menthol. Not upset because I enjoy the flavor just disturbed a bit.

That sucks buffalo balls my friend :( I have seen this more and more these days (claims) from both sides of the border. Tsk, tsk! You and everyone else have every right to be upset :grr:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
That sucks buffalo balls my friend :( I have seen this more and more these days (claims) from both sides of the border. Tsk, tsk! You and everyone else have every right to be upset :grr:

Exactly! When you take the premium price, you would expect to have a premium expectation. If I was craving Chinese traditional liquid, I would have simply ordered it for a few $ not quadruple the amount for a quick dash of Apprentice's flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread