The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RY4 out of stock!

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by pyro12, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I know. I saw your house, neighborhood, and the beach on Google Earth Pro. I would love to live there. That is the coolest spot you have. Our coastline here in town is nothing like that. More of an industrial port.

2. pyro12

pyro12 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Just got my "Buter Finger" from notcigs. I tried it years ago and it needed a pretty long cure to taste right. I'm seeing that they have about 150 bottles in stock now. Think it's safe to assume the bottles have already been cured?

One of the many things I like about RY4 is that it doesn't "taint" the moments I used to love smoking the most - with a cup of coffee or with a bourbon... The flavors complment each other much as an actual analog would. "Tooty Fruity" isn't going to do that. The "buter finger" while a total carto-killer, also compliments those combinations well...

IMHO it's not at all a substitute, but I would recommend giving it a try. What better time than now?

3. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I agree with you. It's a great time to explore other flavors

4. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Totally agree. It's good to go out and shop around while we hold on for RY4 to get here. Just be careful and go for reputable vendors. I ordered a Almond coffee from a vendor this week which states "All of our E-liquids are made in the United States and guaranteed fresh. " Though to my surprise it was just Dekang Mocha capp with a dash of menthol. Not upset because I enjoy the flavor just disturbed a bit.

5. loft

loft Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    CT
    When I run out of ry4 the only thing I use is menthol. When I run out of the menthol I use, I smoke. Ack!

As Isaac knows, I've never had any luck with juice testing. I have a weird tongue like that.

6. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I am officially out of RY4. The last was out of here today.

7. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    That sucks buffalo balls my friend :( I have seen this more and more these days (claims) from both sides of the border. Tsk, tsk! You and everyone else have every right to be upset :grr:

8. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Exactly! When you take the premium price, you would expect to have a premium expectation. If I was craving Chinese traditional liquid, I would have simply ordered it for a few $ not quadruple the amount for a quick dash of Apprentice's flavoring.

9. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    As for an RY4 update. The whole batch should be here this week!

10. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    PHEW! I was starting to get worried. I'm almost out!

11. pyro12

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Wow! I don't know if it was going without my beloved RY4 for a couple weeks or if this is a particularly good batch but wow!

It's delicious!

12. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Great to hear! They went over so well. That we're already running another a batch!

13. pyro12

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Is there an ETA on more RY4?

14. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Yet Another Closed thread on our sub forum! What in the world is going on???
    I'm trying to pull funds together to get you guys some deliciousness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.