Shhh don't bother me...I'm in Ikenvape RY4 vaping nirvana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Eastern NC
I received my order of Ikenvape RY4 today. Let me tell you, you know he got the recipe right as soon as you open the package and the familiar scent of the original Dekang RY4 wafts up to you.

I grabbed a clean HV 510 atty and primed it...yummmmmmy!

Yes, this is what I've been chasing for a year! Now that is not to say I didn't have some decent RY4's from other vendors while I was chasing the original Dekang flavor, but they are nothing compared to this.

Thanks Ikenvape...you got it 100% right!!

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I loved the taste but I soon found out it had VG in it and me and VG don't get along at all so I'm going to have to part with it. :(:(:(

Dang! That is indeed sad to hear :(:(:( I am vaping his 100% VG and Isaac has told me it is not quite as good as the PG mix (he has tried both). Knowing what I know of mixing he is probably right. It is darn close but not as close as I remember the all PG DK RY4.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Not sure if this will show up well, but here's a pic my wife captured of me trying out the VG RY4 on my first IKV LR 510. Yes, this is 3.7v!

Let's say I'm a fan. Or I need a fan?

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Not sure if this will show up well, but here's a pic my wife captured of me trying out the VG RY4 on my first IKV LR 510. Yes, this is 3.7v!

View attachment 36165

Hello? Anyone in there? Do we need to put you out?

Joking aside, Isaac's Ry4 is excellent.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I just ordered some and plan to mix the PG and VG. At this time only 0 nic PG so I'll just put my own nic into it. I'm really looking forward to trying it. Last year I really liked FSUSA RY4 but don't like it now; just me not a complaint. I've tried others with mixed results but none I like enough to order again. Looking good that I'll, at the very least, like Isaacs and my even love it. DH might even like it too. I'm pretty narrow in what flavors I can vape for a whole day; mostly butterscotches/caramels/toffees, vanillas, cinnamon, very few fruits, but can't do chocolate or coffee any more, even though I love to eat both. Occasionally tobacco for a few minutes, a few times a day. Hoping, hoping, hoping.......

Alice

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Dang! That is indeed sad to hear :(:(:( I am vaping his 100% VG and Isaac has told me it is not quite as good as the PG mix (he has tried both). Knowing what I know of mixing he is probably right. It is darn close but not as close as I remember the all PG DK RY4.
Well I still sneak a puff now and then. As long as I don't vape it for very long I'm cool.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana

View attachment 36165

That's a great pic the vapor is so thick..I diy and can never seem to get vapor that thick...what makes it so thick or is that a secret?

joemazz

Moved On
May 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread