Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
When I got my Vapor King kit (10 smoke free days ago!!) it had some RY4 carts. I thought I was going to die when I hit it. It made me afraid. LOL

Now... it's my favorite. I drip it with Black Raspberry and Cream from Nhaler (had to try some of the high voltage liquid) and together... OMG - bliss. Rich, yet light. Smokey with fruit undertones without being too sweet. I am completely addicted to this combo.

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
For those of you who don't know, RY4 is a combo of vanilla, caramel and cream. Differing tastes have different amounts of the mixes. The vanilla is most of the sweet taste but is actually sweeter when mixed with the other flavors. The caramel is a strong taste, not so much caramel and not really sweet unless mixed with another. The cream gives it the smoke flavor but tastes strange by itself. The taste will vary because different vendors use different flavor bases as not all vanilla's taste alike nor do the caramels.

I have replicated the flavor by accident using a caramel flavored base and adding vanilla and Bavarian cream flavors to the mix. I actually like the three flavors separate and usually keep some of each in their own bottle as well as some RY4 on hand. I almost entirely drip now so a drop of each just happens sometimes and mixes on the atty. Different mixes of these and others can be very different but good to. Bavarian cream and English toffee is a very interesting flavor, more like a tobacco mix but good. The flavors are much harder to get just right, because of the diminished nicotine content the flavors are weaker when mixed.

Ok,
I'm new, just got my Ecig last week from Rocky Mountain Vapors. Along with 8 Flavors of Juice.

RY4 is my favorite of the bunch. And reading how flavors are different from different Vendors means whenever I do order from other sites, I'm gonna have to try their version of RY4, I can vape it all day and love it.

I taste a hint of Caramel. Not to sweet, but I dunno. it's just awesome. This 10 ML bottle aint gonna last long. I gotta order a big bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread