S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie_Whatever

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Philadelphia Pa
Mine came today and everything is fine. Zenith screws down and fires no nicks or gaps in anodizing.
ade5a2yj.jpg
y8e3ava8.jpg
zu3aqu2e.jpg

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
I totally agree man, these guys come out with devices or even juices for that matter and cant produce even a fraction of the demand. Its like the ppl who come up with the best stuff are the most incompetent tards when it comes to running a business. When thats happens I have absolutely no problem buying a clone, actually I get a great feeling from it, almost like I'm teaching the ..... a lesson. Hire help dumbazz, stop trying to run a business out of your trunk.

It's a smart move on their part from a business standpoint, just not from the client standpoint. All these limited runs and YouTube marketing drive GREAT demand. This whole business of vaping has gone from a way to quit smoking/nicotine (or to get your nicotine cheaper) to a very expensive hobby for many of us. None of these mods except maybe the Otto's(which is a time factor for cost) are worth what they are charging in regards to time/materials. It's not like an XBOX/PS4 where they are selling them at an initial loss and then making up their profit on games/accessories over a multi year cycle. They know they have to start a demand driving expectation with a pre-order, then sell a couple hundred units at that inflated initial price as soon as possible, because once they have too many in the market place their unicorn status drops and the cool kids no longer want them unless they have a low serial number and then demand drops off. They know because they are not unique except whatever the laser engraves on them, that there will be a clone coming or some other mod maker will be next weeks flavor of choice. I mean really a mech is a mech, and there are only about 5-7 chips out there competing for a billion dollar market.

Last edited:

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com

pklifter

May 8, 2014
Canberra
no sorry mate unless you want pink

Yeah I found pink ones (only mini though). I cant find photos of pink though, colour wouldn't really worry me which ever colour I would buy I would end up wrapping anyway. Is it only pink minis left or is there pink standards available?

Damn it! Just ordered a clone to use while a genuine becomes available :(

Last edited:

lot17ss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Columbus,Ohio Usa
Well I got my vaporshark today. So for a DNA 30 perspective, the thing is way more than I expected. So If there is anyone here who hasn't experienced a dna, you will be pleased. Performance is awesome! Downside of my device is battery. I hope all of you get your orders soon. As far as the DNA? It is fantastic!

lot17ss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Columbus,Ohio Usa
Got mine! It's the 510 connection is slightly askew... like less than a degree. If I sent it back, it'd probably come back worse or the same, and it doesn't bother me one bit.

Feels good though... I was right about having a serial in the 2000's... some "Pre-Order". Totally useless lol

MjD8zke.jpg

CONGRATS!!! The green looks fantastic!

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
lately though it seems all the bad QC reports are coming from SSV. All the guys that got units from Hyperion all reported no issues at all IIRC except for the odd topper that doesn't thread. For me 16 out of the 21 RBA/RDA/BDC tanks I have thread and fire flawlessly.

Negative, just got mine from hyperion and 8 out of 8 attys would NOT screw into it. Plus it has a decent inch long scratch right down to the aluminum on the door.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Received my green today too, one tiny minor scratch, which is fine by me, other than that it is flawless. The green sure is sweet looking, but I'm digging that pink one more and more everday. Stoked more and more people are getting theirs. Soon enough we can close this thread and start the ss vape/ hana survivors thread, we can talk about this fiasco like they were old war stories.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread