S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
Anyone that bought Zenith V2 from a store sealed, what accessories came with it? I'm reading 2 allen keys, 3 extra allen post screws, and a sticker, anything else? Thanks

If it comes with all that I got stiffed. I don´t remember if I broke the seal or not though.

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
lately though it seems all the bad QC reports are coming from SSV. All the guys that got units from Hyperion all reported no issues at all IIRC except for the odd topper that doesn't thread. For me 16 out of the 21 rba/rda/BDC tanks I have thread and fire flawlessly.

I think it's more to do with people .....ing about anything it's contagious LOL, and crap atomizers. Watched a review of the Vaporshark yesterday guy made a point of saying "don't over tighten the atomizer on a device" that has a lot to do with problems.

Anyone that bought Zenith V2 from a store sealed, what accessories came with it? I'm reading 2 allen keys, 3 extra allen post screws, and a sticker, anything else? Thanks

Man I forgot that I ordered a Zenith V2. I got an eerily similar "prediction" email from Vaperize Vapors about the shipment dates though. I'll let you guys know in 12 weeks how it is.

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
Man I forgot that I ordered a Zenith V2. I got an eerily similar "prediction" email from Vaperize Vapors about the shipment dates though. I'll let you guys know in 12 weeks how it is.

I hear ya. I'm a pre-order glutton for punishment. Currently I'm waiting on my Hana clone, Grand Innovations GI2, Magma v2 RDA, Origen v2 RDA, revised Taifun GT, 3rd gen Kayfun lite, and a 26650 TOBH RDA.

Last edited:

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
i only got an allen key, an authenticity card and the atty itself. oh an the box it came in :p i was hoping to get a goodie bag, some orings and extra screws for sure and a sticker would of been cool.

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
Well if its wider than you can drip down into and have it funnel onto the wicks :) (hence the name drip tip)

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3
Origen V2 Drip Tip Short or Long by Norbert - SHMOvapes this driptip is what i have. its absolutely huge, same size all the way through. its just as wide as the drip tip connection, i can see my coils through this thing. photo 2 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Any idea why I'd be getting a shorted error with no obvious shorts? I had been using my .4 ohm coil on my Trident all day yesterday and it was great. Went to bed tonight with it charging, woke up, and it'd say "check atomizer" and then swap to "shorted". My russian 91 fires fine and my Trident fires on my other (mech) mods. New coil/wick on the trident with the same results.

Edit: Theres something wrong with the insulation of my center post on my Trident. Oh well! I'll just grab a new one.

Last edited:

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
Has anything happened towards resolving that, or are they telling you your sol

After a week they finally emailed me a warranty form to print and send with the device but I just don't trust them, started looking at other ways to fix my problem, tap the 510, luckily someone recommended an amazing fix.

I started with a carto which would almost screw in all the way and I just worked it gently until it would screw in. Then moved on to the next atty that would almost screw in and worked my way down the line. Wiping the atty and 510 occasionally as I went. I added some 14,000 grit diamond paste to speed it along and it worked great, started with an unvapeable device and 5 mins later everything will screw in but my trident clone which works on everything else I have but oh well I can live with it.

Amazing fix for anyone with this same too tight 510 issue, just be careful when feeling resistance because it is easy to get it stuck doing this.

Soooo glad I didn't have to pay shipping to send it in and wait a week or more praying they don't send it back worse.

Joshleeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Mailbox waiting
Origen V2 Drip Tip Short or Long by Norbert - SHMOvapes this driptip is what i have. its absolutely huge, same size all the way through. its just as wide as the drip tip connection, i can see my coils through this thing. View attachment 334082

I need one like that, I hate having to take the cap or dp off to drip but even my wide bore tips have a sort of shelf that catches juice, PITA

edit - omg 25 bucks for it man I hate what china is doing to these authentic companies. Catch 22, companies need 300% mark up to make up money lost to clones - clones exist because companies charge 300% for authentic items.

Last edited:

Joshleeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Mailbox waiting
After a week they finally emailed me a warranty form to print and send with the device but I just don't trust them, started looking at other ways to fix my problem, tap the 510, luckily someone recommended an amazing fix.

I started with a carto which would almost screw in all the way and I just worked it gently until it would screw in. Then moved on to the next atty that would almost screw in and worked my way down the line. Wiping the atty and 510 occasionally as I went. I added some 14,000 grit diamond paste to speed it along and it worked great, started with an unvapeable device and 5 mins later everything will screw in but my trident clone which works on everything else I have but oh well I can live with it.

Amazing fix for anyone with this same too tight 510 issue, just be careful when feeling resistance because it is easy to get it stuck doing this.

Soooo glad I didn't have to pay shipping to send it in and wait a week or more praying they don't send it back worse.

Very glad to hear this my dude

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
Thanks Josh! Huge relief.

@Gemcutter, that's awesome you found a workaround to solve your problem!

However, the fact that you had to go to such lengths on a BRAND NEW device is extremely disconcerting.

Agreed! Just seeing the warranty repair form ...... me off because it's not a repair it's a working in the first place issue. Seeing how often Hana didn't answer calls, return phone messages, or email messages, and how long it took to actually get back to me when they found the time, like SSV it seems Hana has one individual (poor girl) responsible for dealing with everyone's warranty and other issues/hate mail. Plus seeing Hana take a week to do the work not counting shipping for other people...

Compared to House of Hybrids (ZNA) warranty work, the owner of the company answers the phone on 2 rings, discusses the problem in a much nicer and personable way than he needs to and they do the warranty work and ship out THE SAME DAY they receive it. Shipped on a Tuesday, got it back that Saturday.

I love DNA mods but like others have said about SSV, Hana has soured my enthusiasm for their product significantly.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Received my hana today. No scratches works great. Atty screws down all the way. Only thing is the 510 is slightly crooked but I can live with it. For 250.00 should have been perfect. Don't want to return it and have it worse than it is now.
u2eta8y5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that cherry red? My red is fire engine red

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

Bottlefed1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Oklahoma
Well I my hana came back from repair today. The only thing wrong now is under the back cover the hologram stickers are gone and they scratched up where the top screw holds the plastic cover on really bad but you cant see that with the cover on. Ill call them back on monday and see if i can get 2 more stickers to put on that way if I have a problem in the future they cant say I removed the stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread