S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
I hoped we would receive a few more responses than we have so far. I'd really like feel bad about receiving a mod earlier than someone who has been waiting longer. It's too bad they didn't allow people to switch to no preference if they wanted. I think a good percentage of us would be happy with any color since they all look good.

Hopefully a few more will check back in with us and let us know if there order has changed, especially those with early/mid February orders.

Last edited:

Extol

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
wilmington Nc
Maybe. Probably. Yes, likely a coincidence. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
Yeah...I did over look the list thought we had a green mini on it. But someone some where had to order some.

1 of 2 things happen. They did have them and said time to ship. Or 2 they got some in today :). I'm just happy to see some of the feb guys get shipments.

Cloudrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
elk grove, ca
Congrats to all that were patient.
Glad I wasn't, just stumbled on to these today at a local B&M!
1395782427417.jpg
Been a real lucky ....... of late! Knock on wood!!

Last edited:

Extol

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
wilmington Nc

Cloudrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
elk grove, ca
When u get a chance let me know if you need a battery spacer like that 420 reviewer guy said. Plan on putting vtc5 in it (what ever they are the sony ones)
A misnomer, they work fine without any spacers. It has a spring clip battery holder, and get bent in and smashed with button tops. With Sony"s, just gently pull the spring clip out...
Oh, and that 420 YouTube guy, hope your not basing all you preconceived notions about products from his opinions...
There are many more tolerable, knowledgeable, and valuable reviewers out there! And none of them are 100% right all the time...

Last edited:

since1981

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Funny, thing to know.

I originally ordered a blue and switched to Red. Both ronpaek and gwe2000 ordered blue hanas. I wonder if I am getting blue as well.

I asked them in the first week of March if I could switch from a black one to the green (or even blue/red) one. I was told it's possible but that I had to cancel my order, get refunded and order a new one. Also I'd loose my place in the queue. So, I kept the black one and continued playing the waiting game.

Extol

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
wilmington Nc
A misnomer, they work fine without any spacers. It has a spring clip battery holder, and get bent in and smashed with button tops. With Sony"s, just gently pull the spring clip out...
Oh, and that 420 YouTube guy, hope your not basing all you preconceived notions about products from his opinions...
There are many more tolerable, knowledgeable, and valuable reviewers out there! And none of them are 100% right all the time...
Truth be told I really don't like his stuff to much. Just know he was the 1st person to say anything about in a review. Kind of thought it was wrong info. Thanks for clearing it up

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
The mods are being delivered to SSVapes at relativistic speeds, which means that they will arrive last week from the point of view of the Hana shipment, but in about 2023 from our perspective.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist, watching too much Science Channel lately)

Really, every site and B&M selling either Hana mods, other DNA30 mods or the bare chips is saying more coming in the next 2-3 weeks. This means either the same for SSVapes, or perhaps even earlier, as the wait time for others may be 2-3 weeks because the next shipment is being sent to SSVapes first. I have a hunch we'll be seeing some shipment notices from this list by the end of the week.

Heading out to buy a lottery ticket.

Congrats to all the folks getting shipping notices!

tastyjuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Yukon Oklahoma
Just got back on the thread after a couple of days and I gotta say Im very happy with what Im seeing. Congratulations everyone! Its been a long dark road here and I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Not sure how they are organizing the shipping list though, kind of seems all over the place. Maybe when they ship more tomorrow it will make more sense. Im pretty sure I wont make this round of shipments but thats ok, Im just glad to see people get notifications. Cheers everyone

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA

yeah i know a person who has a hana modz v3 full size and he says batteries without button tops work just fine, he's using the purple efest 18650 2500 mAH

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA

yeah i know a person who has a hana modz v3 full size and he says batteries without button tops work just fine, he's using the purple efest 18650 2500 mAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread