S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Hana is telling me to email SS. If I don't get an acceptable resolution email him. Like I told him I have emailed both and gotten no response. I am sick of this. It is sad when my freaking clones come in better condition than this.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

That's BS. I don't know what your HM box looked like when you got it, but it's such delicate, thin cardboard that if someone opened it to peek inside, it would show. These are coming straight from Hana with the tainted finishes.

The gouges on mine are on the bottom so I can't complain too much. Looks like it's just something that happened during the build from sliding around a table or workbench.

I would only send it back if they replaced it with a full size.
Recent problems with the micro USB port on my GF's Kindle have got me paranoid about plugging them in now. It would be nice to just open the V3 and throw a fresh Sony or purple Efest inside.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
Wait a sec, Were you one that switched when they said they had some black Minis? If so thety offered them up because they were damaged . If so THAT IS BS!

That's exactly it. They gave us blemished items and now they will not respond to emails.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Wait a sec, Were you one that switched when they said they had some black Minis? If so thety offered them up because they were damaged . If so THAT IS BS!

That's exactly it. They gave us blemished items and now they will not respond to emails.

I hate to think that suggestion is true. Have all the Black Minis from the SS-25 had issues? What about the Full Blues or other few from SS that shipped? Any cosmetic issues?

What's your Mini's serial #, Topher36? It's hand-written on the inside cover. Mine is #33. If our numbers are distant, might be a clue to whether or not there's some truth to that hypothesis.

plaincorgi

Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Kitchener, ON
I hate to think that suggestion is true. Have all the Black Minis from the SS-25 had issues? What about the Full Blues or other few from SS that shipped? Any cosmetic issues?

What's your Mini's serial #, Topher36? It's hand-written on the inside cover. Mine is #33. If our numbers are distant, might be a clue to whether or not there's some truth to that hypothesis.

My full blue had no cosmetic issues (other than being the wrong shade of blue). I mean, it won't fire any atomizers due to defective wiring, but no cosmetic issues.

Shipping it in to HM today. Hopefully I see it repaired quickly.

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA

Mine is 46

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
My full blue had no cosmetic issues (other than being the wrong shade of blue). I mean, it won't fire any atomizers due to defective wiring, but no cosmetic issues.

Thats good news. They can always fix the check atty

Sent from my The Bat Phone using Tapatalk

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Ya not sure that the third one is. Also looks to be at least so far they are receiving light blue

So I guess they are servicing the painting out to three different places then? I guess they dont have time to make sure the paint is mixed right.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
So I guess they are servicing the painting out to three different places then? I guess they dont have time to make sure the paint is mixed right.

No I do not think so. They will be offering many different shades of 12 variations of colors in 2014

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
Makes sense to offer three shades then only show one shade in their pics.... (sarcasm)

Ya I know. They should have told us. But ull see the dark. Like the original full. Light. Like on the minis. And maybe a few more. The blue is an obvious different color, not even close at all so I think it was intentional. Maybe it was originally light for minis and dark for full. But as many know anodizing aluminum is not cheap and darker colors cost more so maybe that could be the reason for the limited run of the dark colors. Just speculation

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
If I was you i would be ......! you wait all this time and now have to send it back! I know what shipping to and from the US takes
You will be lucky to get it back in 2 weeks I feel really bad for you Wata Bummer!
The rest of you's complaining about packing or a little imperfection What did you expect? Hana and SS Vapes is way behind and Rushing to ship all these orders a few things are going to slip by you should be happy you got one that works
Anyone with a full size v3 with a small blem who wants to sell I will take it of your hands :)

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Mine is 46

So that's not far. Our 2 out of that span of 14 could be blemishes. Proof is in the pudding though. Just need one of the Black Minis to be blemish free to discount the theory. Considering the nature of this Aluminum, that might be rare.

Otherwise if others have higher serials, in my mind that gives weight to the idea that this lot of 25 was separated only because of defects and not just produced in numerical order.

The issue with mine are just a few scratch marks from moving around on a surface. There is one minor "gouge", very insignificant. Looks like a screwdriver or drill poke. If this is enough for Trent to deem it a "defect, blemish, or a second", then he has exceptional standards.

I dunno. Seems like a bad move to intentionally distribute blemishes at full price and not expect backlash. Just like boutique guitar pedal builders, these boutique PV makers live and die by word of mouth. They don't have PR or Marketing depts. to peddle lies for them. Yet.

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
If I was you i would be ......! you wait all this time and now have to send it back! I know what shipping to and from the US takes
You will be lucky to get it back in 2 weeks I feel really bad for you Wata Bummer!
The rest of you's complaining about packing or a little imperfection What did you expect? Hana and SS Vapes is way behind and Rushing to ship all these orders a few things are going to slip by you should be happy you got one that works
Anyone with a full size v3 with a small blem who wants to sell I will take it of your hands :)

Ya blemishes and imperfections I dont really care a rats Booty about. Think I'm going to not use it and it's going to be spotless... Not a chance in h e double hockey sticks. But hugggee gouges all over the place, Ya that's a different story. Thats not imperfections that is pureeeee straight up damage. And any new product damaged is not alright. If I didn't mind some damage I wouldn't pay full retail and would buy second hand.

supersport20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Midwest
So that's not far. Our 2 out of that span of 14 could be blemishes. Proof is in the pudding though. Just need one of the Black Minis to be blemish free to discount the theory. Considering the nature of this Aluminum, that might be rare.

Otherwise if others have higher serials, in my mind that gives weight to the idea that this lot of 25 was separated only because of defects and not just produced in numerical order.

The issue with mine are just a few scratch marks from moving around on a surface. There is one minor "gouge", very insignificant. Looks like a screwdriver or drill poke. If this is enough for Trent to deem it a "defect, blemish, or a second", then he has exceptional standards.

I dunno. Seems like a bad move to intentionally distribute blemishes at full price and not expect backlash. Just like boutique guitar pedal builders, these boutique PV makers live and die by word of mouth. They don't have PR or Marketing depts. to peddle lies for them. Yet.

Honestly black shows scratches more than any other color. I can say this from experience with owning 3 black cars lol. I've scratched them with a finger nail... I love the black color on these mods, but that is specifically why I didn't choose that color.

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
Honestly black shows scratches more than any other color. I can say this from experience with owning 3 black cars lol. I've scratched them with a finger nail... I love the black color on these mods, but that is specifically why I didn't choose that color.

Thing is, if I scratch it that's on me. I understand machining and anodizing leaves some imperfections. That I am even cool with. A lot of mine with Hana and ss at this point is pure principal. I did not pay for a damaged mod. I didn't wait for a damaged mod or even a second hand mod. If I have to keep this one fine but give me an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread