Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
So it is only fair for me to tell you guys this straight away. I am selling my hana modz.

Three reasons:

1. I need the money for an unexpected bill that came up at home and this is the most valuable thing that I can sell quickly that I can live without.

2. Even though I think this little box is awesome I am soured on hana modz from this thread and am somewhat disappointed that i gave money at all to them and SS Vape.

3. It is really beautiful right now in its glorious finish but i know it won't last. I am afraid to take it out of the house and a mod that I can't take out is really not right for me.

I never bought this and waited for it with the thought of selling it but for me right now in my life I have to make the right decision.

I am sorry if I let you all down as I did feel like I was one of the leaders of this group and I did enjoy it and meeting all of you. I am disappointed to say this but I don't think its appropriate for me to continue managing your list.

I hope that you don't think (too much) less of me and I have to be honest this was not easy for me to say.

I hope to see you around.

Brad

Mate, you don't owe anybody anything, a large group of people owe you a debt of gratitude. Thanks, and I for one salute you, and wish you a grand turn in your luck.

Extol

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
wilmington Nc
The USB cable that came with the Hana is a joke. 250 bucks you think you could at less send me a good cable. Heck even Walmart has better one for a few bucks....

Anyway going to can my order with ss vapes tomo. Was going to keep it and have a 2nd Hana for back and to stay at home. But with all the bad paint jobs going out and the crap hana and ss vapes have said I just don't wanna support them at all. I will keep my hana mod I got from my friend just bc I really really really do like it.

I still be around just bc I like you guys :)

Prenominal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Rolesville, NC, USA
The USB cable that came with the Hana is a joke. 250 bucks you think you could at less send me a good cable. Heck even Walmart has better one for a few bucks....

Anyway going to can my order with ss vapes tomo. Was going to keep it and have a 2nd Hana for back and to stay at home. But with all the bad paint jobs going out and the crap hana and ss vapes have said I just don't wanna support them at all. I will keep my hana mod I got from my friend just bc I really really really do like it.

I still be around just bc I like you guys :)

I saw a bunch of the exact same cables on eBay claiming to be "high-quality".... what a joke.

xcrazydx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Not required.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Wow. I am blown away. My first day with the Hana, and ECF was on the fritz for half of it. My morning started out real nice, and now my day ends in the dumps. I had all kinds of info to share and my mind just cleared with bce22's post.

Much luck to you, Brad. Sorry to hear about the crap turn of events. I really appreciate you taking care of the list, and keeping this little street-gang we've got going here on track. No doubt I'll run across you. You're a good guy with even better taste in vapes. :)

Yes. Edit your order for a full sized Hana. An 18650 battery is taller than the Mini case itself.

Not true. The mod has been done.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/541959-i-hacked-my-hana-v3-mini.html

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
Sorry to see you go BCE, a little surprised you are going the ebay route, I am sure some of us here would have taken it but hey I can't blame you, it's already $130 over what you paid with days left to go! Probably get $500.

Guess someone will need to step up and run the list now, or maybe we can all do it together.

The craziest news is that I found a twilight zone mirror world... Let me explain.

I was checking out another forum from another country when I stumbled upon a thread eerily similar this one. 100 pages plus of Hana v3. I thought it was just a chat thread but it has turned into a mob rule pitchfork squad like us.

Why? Because there is a vendor in that country that is a good match for SSV, they have a preorder and people keep getting pushed back, pushed back, excuses, they blame Hana, Hana blames Evolv. Then that stops working and they start blaming each other.

Well some mods finally arrive and some are scratched, (starting to sound familiar?) and some don't work at all. So the guys go crazy, one guy gets a weird polished, plain metal V3 and it's scratched up and the chip is acting really weird, he tried to exchange it and the site is like no... He freaks out and they start ignoring him, finally they say they will exchange it but he has to send it back now and then wait for the next shipment from Hana, and they are going to BUMP the last person on the list, which he thinks is unacceptable.

So he goes right to Hana and to his credit Hana puts pressure on the vendor to make it right and is sending an extra unit so no one gets bumped. The vendor then freaks out on the buyer about "going over their head to Hana, don't do that again" WOW yes you heard right.

So it's petty bad but then it gets amazingly worse.

Guy comes on the thread happy because he went to the physical location of the shop and scored a new polished V3, posts pics.

And then the first guy notices from the pics the same scratches....

THATS THE SAME MOD HE RETURNED JUST DAYS BEFORE!!!

They match up the pics, indentical. And it starts having the same board issues. So the thread freaks out rightly...

AAAAND it gets worse when the shop owner comes on and starts yelling at the two guys claiming they "got what they wanted" and then came on the forum to start BS.

Man he got crushed. Destroyed his reputation, many many people posting they will never buy from him again.

Just wanted to let you know we aren't alone and they may actually be a worse vendor than SS Vape, actually now that I think about it they are pretty much equal.

And welcome fellow ZNA owners, I now have no doubt the ZNA is a far superior product mostly due to customer service, Mike actually provides the customer service Rip so wrongly epic-failed upon Hana. The fit and function is amazing, the finish is 100 times more durable, the on the fly battery changes are a dream. They are hard to get but honestly the amount of time and effort put into this thread is more than what it takes to get one, I was mad about the ZNA release but the Hana issue has shown it is leaps and bounds the better way.

And I paid in full for my Gi2... Now the wait.... When I paid it said end of April delivery which I knew wasn't going to happen. Right after the pre order closes they post that it's going to be end of May/ early June.... Pray for me.

Ok that's my update for the day.

cecsystems

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well thats sad that you think friends helping out friends is embarrassing. What is the point of friendship if not to be there for people when unexpected things happen.

Particularly when the help wasn't asked for and was unexpected. I am kinda funny in this regard... If someone asks for help I may OR may not give it. however, if someone doesn't ask for it (and clearly needs it) I won't hesitate. I don't own a Hanna and really don't have an interest in them (Have other DNA's) But I have been following this thread with keen interest, nearly from inception in fact... You can tell the good ones pretty quick as well as the shi* pot stirrers. BCE22 MAY need our help, and I... for one; stand ready to give it, if asked!

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread