S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemCutter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Maine USA
All you have to do is buy the extension tube for $40 to use an 18650.As I said earlier that makes it $320...no dice.

No you don't get what I am talking about, I know about the 18650 tube, I own one.

I am taking about the rumor of an extension to the body of the ZNA, not the tube, to make it flush on the bottom.

13494676274_20d3affdd6_z.jpg

Last edited:

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
No you don't get what I am talking about, I know about the 18650 tube, I own one.

I am taking about the rumor of an extension to the body of the ZNA, not the tube, to make it flush on the bottom.

13494676274_20d3affdd6_z.jpg

Now that I see it that way not a fan. I'm sure it's a stellar device just not for me. Thanks for the picture though saved me some money.

From the dark abyss of a demented mind.

Well, I'm still hanging in there from 2/18 for a full size gunmetal. Tomorrow is a new week. Let's hope things get shipped out. Even if it's not mine, I'm hoping for some people to get theirs. At least we will know that they will ship it and not just taking our money for nothing. I feel like everyone gave ss vapes an interest-free loan...

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
SSvape and a few other dealers have chosen to do pre-orders. We have never stated to our dealers to do pre-orders. We have orders from our authorized dealers. We send them the lead times for their orders. It is at their discretion to sell the products in a manner they feel will work best for them.

QUOTE from hana themselves. Not to my question but someone else

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
ZNA is my next purchase. Was waiting for the 510 fix.

Wow, all I did is remove top cap and let screw out a little. Fits everything I got. If you were .... about the small gap between the zna atty connector and base, just file a little off head of brass screw, no biggie.

Last edited:

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
Wish who ever it was that talked about wire transfer fraud would explain a little more to us. If there are no shipments next week I'd be interested in learning more and pursuing that option.

Guess in a few days I'll dig back umpteen number of pages and find who it was to ask more questions. Seems only fair if they think they can just screw us all over, we could collectively give them a screwing back. Hate a business that takes advantage of people & nothing happens.

Cloudrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
elk grove, ca
Wow, all I did is remove top cap and let screw out a little. Fits everything I got

LOL! This is turning into a ZNA thread.
My ZNA fits everything I got too, but others have legit complaints, the new floater is an improvement. I just hope it's not a difficult to get the upgrade for us early adopters like the ZNA and 18650 tubes are. Don't need it, but sure want it.

z1mada

Sep 18, 2013
Cyberjaya
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Link does not go to a vape site.

since1981

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mh… just got an offer: 280 EUR for a full-size Hana in green - just the way I wanted it.

That's 30 EUR/41 USD more expensive than waiting for the black one I ordered in February (which won't ship in the foreseeable future).

HanaModz = 249 USD
+ Shipping incl customs and tax = 97.88 USD
Total ==> $346.88
Total in EUR ==> 253.12 EUR

I'm tempted. If I just know whether I need it all all when my E7 Sunbox arrives.

But at least I got one problem less to care about, namely SSvapes. Still keeping the black and and decide then if it goes on eBay or to Germany.

UPDATE: Shouldn't have hesitated too long. The offer got pulled, a friend wanted to buy it and was willing to pay more than me. Kinda relieved since the Sunbox is supposed to be here within 2 weeks or so. Then I'm on a DNA30 and can decide again what to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread