Saber Touch's Lunar Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
I've been making my own juice for quite a while and I have settled on a recipe that both my wife and I love: we call it "Toasted Cinnamint"
15 dropperfuls of VG
1ml cinnamon flavor (from American eliquid.com)
1ml peppermint flavor (Flavor Apprentice)
5 drops (that's drops, not droppers) toasted marshmallow flavor (Flavor Apprentice)

It's all we ever use. The marshmallow adds just the right amount of sweetness to the fiery cinnamon and cool peppermint. It also leaves a delicious aroma, light and oh so sweet.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Yeah, the trick is to use less flavor at first, then add a bit more, then more to get it where you want it. Kinda like adding spices to a soup... It sure saves a ton of money making your own juice. Around $1 per bottle instead of $8-10. And you never run out!!

I thought of doing it that way, but I have to reach a specific mg and I'm not sure how to go about it that way without tampering with the nic content to much:blink: If I can get it though, I should be set, got 500ml of 100mg (PG) nic, 1000 ml of vg, 1000 ml of pg, and about 98 bottles of flavoring:shock: Now just gotta make it all work:facepalm:

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I've been making my own juice for quite a while and I have settled on a recipe that both my wife and I love: we call it "Toasted Cinnamint"
15 dropperfuls of VG
1ml cinnamon flavor (from American eLiquid.com)
1ml peppermint flavor (Flavor Apprentice)
5 drops (that's drops, not droppers) toasted marshmallow flavor (Flavor Apprentice)

It's all we ever use. The marshmallow adds just the right amount of sweetness to the fiery cinnamon and cool peppermint. It also leaves a delicious aroma, light and oh so sweet.
Mmmmm... sounds good!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I think its the post holiday doldrums. We, or at least me, is suffering from "low moneyitis" and its a pain of a recovery, But lets try to keep our spirits up and "talk vape" How about a fun topic: what is your favourite device on top of our Sabers and Photos, photos are great. Only one thing, Please tell us what is in the photos. So many times people post these amazing photos of their awesome atties, tanks etc and they dont tell what it is.:)

Also showing us any cool or home-made accessories for storing, travelling with Sabers, anything that makes vaping with Sabers even more fun.

Last edited:

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
J-a.jpg
I'll start it off. Here is my wife's GORGEOUS new candy red silver sparkle varivolt. It has the rounded caps with no drip well (special request that SL was happy to oblige) and 6 LE turned lines. Not visible is a 5.25" gooseneck, Phiniac tank, and a Bull Box mod tru-stone drip tip. This is her main Saber now and it looks great on her.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
That looks nice Ace:hubba: Now i wish i could play, but I don't have a camera:( But i will tell you, I top mine off with a A7, Cobra, ChID, AGA, AGA-s, IGo, pheonix clone, Fatty V2 clone(my Fave!!), and now I need that atty you pointed me towards anavid(so my phiniac will get some use!!) I'm sure I have others laying aroud, just don't know where:laugh:

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
b-2[1].jpg
Here is a pic of two custom bags I had made to protect our Sabers when we are out and about. They were originally designed for penny whistles, but I had them shortened a bit. Drawstring tops keep things safe. Those shown are my wife's pink 5v and my ice blue 5v.

We are still using 3.2 ohm single coil cartomizers. I like them, personally, but the new wave of RBAs is really catching on. I may be tempted to try one out someday. Anavidfan sure has given us lots of good info.

ruff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Washington, In
Newest member to add a saber touch to my arsenal of vaping gear and i must say i cant put this thing down lol, i got it off of the classifieds and since it arrived in the mail i havent used anything else lol. i think its the Red Hammertone has the nickel flat caps no threads and is the VV edition. My did clone sits atop it running 325mesh 33ga kanthal a1 3/4 wrap for 2 - 2.4 ohms at 4.2v and it is a wonderful thing :)

Sir Lawrence definitely makes a beautiful mod that works and does it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread