Sad panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
I was all excited because I have 3 orders coming in. I love days when I know I'll get new flavors or parts. It's like Christmas! And then, I just realized Monday is a holiday...no mail til Tuesday. Oooooh noooooes!

/pouts and has a mental tantrum complete with flailing on the floor with kicking and wails of "it's not FAAAIIIR!!"

that being said.. C"MON Tuesday!

Annie Miller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
TX USA
I hear ya, I personally think Columbus day is stupid the only people who get the day off is bankers, postal workers, and people who work for the government.

The USPS motto is "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds" but one little holiday and they come to a screeching halt LOL

Edit: ok so according to Wikipedia the USPS have no "official creed or motto" hehe how convenient

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Crap I was thinking two different orders might be on my door tomorrow.

Dam holidays!

BTW, I have lived in the same house for 15 years. In the last 8 months I have learned the name of my mailman and UPS driver.

Another way vaping makes new acquaintances. :)

Yup and I learned when my regular mail carrier goes on vacation his backup run 2 friggin hours later!!!!!!!!!!

mom_life_love

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
No mailman stalking!!! Give the poor letter carriers a break! LOL seriously I now know that my mail carrier went to school with my sister in-law and her parents still live down the street, she now thinks I'm nuts and now brings my mail while she is doing the other side of the street first if I have a package! so I don't have to wait the extra hour for it to arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread