Safe Storage Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Might not be the right SubForum, but I'm looking for a specific form of storage for my juices.

So my girlfriend and I have started vaping and quit smoking analog cigarettes a couple weeks ago. My girlfriend's daughter, my niece and nephews will be around the house fairly often, so being a forward thinker my first thought is "ooo a bunch of little bottles that smell like cake, candy, and etc." Now obviously education is the first layer of protecting little ones. But as I remember back to when I was a child, the phrase "childproof" doesn't have any weight to me whatsoever. So I'm looking for some sort of container that is Lockable and Easily Fits and Organizes eliquid (6ml, 10ml, 15ml, and 30ml bottles). I'm a little OCD with things and I dislike things that don't look like they belong where they are. If anyone knows of a great solution I'm all ears, otherwise I'm getting the Dremel out and some hobby wood.

abeard

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
San Antonio TX
Might not be the right SubForum, but I'm looking for a specific form of storage for my juices.

So my girlfriend and I have started vaping and quit smoking analog cigarettes a couple weeks ago. My girlfriend's daughter, my niece and nephews will be around the house fairly often, so being a forward thinker my first thought is "ooo a bunch of little bottles that smell like cake, candy, and etc." Now obviously education is the first layer of protecting little ones. But as I remember back to when I was a child, the phrase "childproof" doesn't have any weight to me whatsoever. So I'm looking for some sort of container that is Lockable and Easily Fits and Organizes eLiquid (6ml, 10ml, 15ml, and 30ml bottles). I'm a little OCD with things and I dislike things that don't look like they belong where they are. If anyone knows of a great solution I'm all ears, otherwise I'm getting the Dremel out and some hobby wood.

Tackle and tool boxes that have the holes where you can put a pad lock on them should be the cheapest route other than keeping it locked up in a room, or install a lock In a kitchen cabinet. You can make a box if your handy and put a lock mechanism on it

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Well being psychotically specific in what I want, I decided it was time to dust off those drafting skills from high school 10 years ago....

So this is a simple Jewelry Box design, bottom layer will fit 20x 30ml bottles, removeable tray will store 15x 6ml bottles, with a 2.25" x 3" misc area and 1.5" x 7.25" area for batteries/etc. Total Dimensions are looking like 8"w x 5.5"d x 6.25"t :)

Time to get some hobby wood and wood glue....wish me luck....

oUOFt7k.jpg

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I use these, kids, nosy service people, even the partner isn't getting in there w/o the key. Also makes the juce stash as well as extra gear easy and safe to take with you for that long weekend or second honeymoon and, you have room to lock a few other things in there too like emergency cash, prescriptions, etc, if you like. I have the 50 cal. box.

AmmoLock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread