Safe to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Right you are. I just got off the Flavor Art site and pistachio does indeed have diacetylys, and in fact Flavor Art says on the ordering info "not" for vaping. In Flavor Arts defence though they are addressing this isue and have changed most formulas, and their testing procedures so as to make things as clear and precise as possible. Flavor Art appears to realize what a big problem they could end up with, and does not want to loose the vape worlds business. Great question. I also like pistachio, so this is good to know.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
This flavor was added to my order on a rush, as a customer requested it and as they have instituted their clear stream protocol I did not even look at the flavor. I am sorry!

None has gone out the door and the product is getting pulled.... Diacetyl is not acceptable for us here at One Stop!

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Kim, you are the best! I kind of feel bad that I was the bearer of the news because you don't deserve having to absorb the cost. I would like to offer to buy some from you anyway, I could always use it for baking and food related applications...I do love pistachio! I should have some money by next week if that might help a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread