The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Said good bye to my baby today

Discussion in 'Loving and Caring for K9's and Felines and/or Othe' started by jj2, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Thanks cags. It was a week ago today and today was a little rougher than yesterday but it is getting better.

2. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    some people think you should hurry up and "get over it"

I say ignore those people and take all the time you need.

hugs to you

3. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Shamong NJ
    +100. No one can truly understand as you are you. You only know your own love and how far and deep it went. If it takes months for the pain to ease and for the thoughts to become non crying moments, so be it. It's part of the grieving process and if anyone says forget it or suck it up, I say take a silver bullet PV and vaporwhip them in the front two teeth ;)

Edit: tattoos are not for everyone. I love them and I have my Shara on my left bicep. Watching me and protecting me through my life journey for the rest of my days. Might be something for you to do.

4. TinyTimberGal

TinyTimberGal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Wisconsin
  5. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Thanks Tiny, I still can use plenty of those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.