Sapphire Bud on Leo, better than the tanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
GotVapes introduced the Sapphire Bud Atomizer. I thought the Boge tanks were awesome, then I tried the Boge XXL Cartomizers. The Cartomizers had much better flavor than the tanks, and I was happily vaping.

I saw a thread about Dropping the Bomb. I followed the thread, waiting to see what the big announcement was. Sapphire Bud? A new kind of tank system? A new kind of cartomizer? It's more like a tankomizer!

Gee, it's for 510s, and I have a Leo.... it's something new, and it looks really awesome, I want one. I went to the Avid Vaper ordered two Leo to 510 adapters. One for me, one for my daughter... her boyfriend will have to fend for himself!

I ordered 2 sets (2 to a set) of the Sapphire Bud..... I couldn't resist, I'm such a nerd for newer technology! OMG, OMG, OMG... it is so much better than the tanks, AND the Boge XXL Cartomizers! The flavor is unbelievable, the vape is AWESOME, and now my daughter and I will be giving all our tanks to her boyfriend. I told her NOT to let him try hers, or we'll be stuck with a lot of tanks!

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
looks pretty cool. That site is friggin overloaded with pics and banners.
I agree... took me time to even find the link to order mine! Look on the left side, Sapphire Bud hybrid. They are fairly well made, as I've already dissected one. I just can't figure out the filler used closest to the threaded end. It's a loose filler, reminds me of the blue stuff used in the filtration of fish tanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread