The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Last edited:

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
DOMG! (dude oh my god) I just bought my fourth ProVari. I may need an intervention. I should just stay away from the classies for a while. I bought 2 brand new KirF Prive tanks last night, and today I bought a Black Full V2.5 w/blue LED that includes a SS hippo, another Prive, a KirF Angel, Tatroe foot, beauty rings and a Bella tank.

Fortunately I just worked a 15 hr/day Saturday, which was all OT/DT..... But I think this has to stop.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
DOMG! (dude oh my god) I just bought my fourth ProVari. I may need an intervention. I should just stay away from the classies for a while. I bought 2 brand new KirF Prive tanks last night, and today I bought a Black Full V2.5 w/blue LED that includes a SS hippo, another Prive, a KirF Angel, Tatroe foot, beauty rings and a Bella tank.

Fortunately I just worked a 15 hr/day Saturday, which was all OT/DT..... But I think this has to stop.

I was looking at it.....:facepalm: I am glad you beat me to it...I just bought 2 red and bronze over the weekend!

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Somebody had to....

Also, zombie arrived!!

3ehLURA.jpg

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Awesome Pre....I got my kirf tanks in last week, the privi and the other one with the long name, lol, can't remember and am to lazy to get up and go look!! Been a long day. I must say that even though the tanks are not glass, they look classyyyyy on top of my silver mini along with the "provari" driptip!! I'm awaiting my new red mini now!! If it makes you feel any better, along with the newly ordered red mini came some new ibtanked tanks, custom phiniac tank (Dolphins Fan) and a couple tripsy driptips!! I need therapy too!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I so far like everything, you have been buying lately, I just can't do it, I would go bankrupt, I love the brass and stainless look, fantastic!

I will say that the KirF Prive Special is my favorite tank so far. It is a marvel of fine craftsmanship. I want a second one.

I also have a custom Phiniac I want made with Norse patterns on the tank.

Today was a great day for vapemail.

I present the Cingulum Compleo!!!!
YRjaECV.jpg

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Am I missing something? Most of all the juices I got from MBV seem to tear up my throat. Does anyone else have that experience? I've tried all ranges of wattages and it doesn't seem to help. Even the one flavor I seem to like from MBV, chocolate, does it. I know I'm sensitive to PG, but I ordered them all at 50/50.

I don't have that problem with Tasty Vapors juices, which are all 60PG/40VG. So the PG theory doesn't seem to hold up. Any ideas?

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I have several of their flavors at 50/50, some with flavor shots some without, I do not have a throat issue. What nic level are you vaping? I did notice that some of the 24mg would irritate my throat but have sinced dropped to 18mg and even have a few at 12mg...that may be as low as it gets!!

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I can't say enough good things about Tasty Vapors. I just stopped by there and loaded up on goodies. They have non-punched, non flanged dual coil cartos. Sweet! I reloaded all my tanks with them. I restocked on Banana Cream Pie, still my main ADV. And I got some Peanut Butter Cookie. It's delicious. Not too sweet.

One of the coolest things about TV is there Doublers. They only offer them in 0mg niv, but you can buy 4oz..... 120mL for $18!! Then you can by 1oz of of the same flavor at 36mg and adjust the nic level with the doubler. That's 150mL for under $30 if you choose a flavor that's on their weekly sales.

They also sell empty DIY bottles in 1oz, 2oz, and 4oz, for 60¢ea.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Sorry I have no tips, but really would like to know how you like it, I like the carto style tanks, but not the cartos, and if these work for you, I will try them. i was going to try them in the loki labs tanks though.

Just got a Diver.

ronnie_james_dio_.bmp

Now I'm just trying to decide what tank to put it in. Also, does anyone have tips and/or know where I can get extra ceramic cups so I can build spare coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread