Saying hi, and a few issues with Gearbest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicardoSilva

Feb 7, 2017
Welcome and glad you joined. You have to remember that the Chinese may have invented mass trading, so you have to be patient and politely state your problem. You will get nowhere playing hardball (there is an ancient Chinese proverb which refers to wise men catching more flies with honey than vinegar).
I only order from a Chinese owned company/mfg'r if It is money that I can afford to lose or items I can wait on. Sometimes its best to order some items (built in battery mod as example) separately, if you think you are going to have a problem receiving all the the items in the order.
Suggest be polite, firm and persistent.
Hi. That is indeed the plan, but if this drags for too long, ill just have to make the complain, recover my money, and spend it elsewhere.
Still hoping they sort it out tho.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how to post on the forums but can't seem to figure it out. Any help?
Hi @pickleweasle13 - if you want to start a new thread, there should be a red "Post New Thread" box at the top and bottom of the sub-forum you wish to post in.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Have you tried using Track17 to track the parcel? Sometimes they have details that other shipping services do not show. I had surprise vape mail from Gearbest once that took almost two months to get here, as it happened to coincide with Chinese New Year, and while it had shipped 7 days or so before, the shipping service was at a snails pace and it ended up getting stuck in China for 15 days thanks to their New Year shutdown.

Welcome to ECF, and best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread