ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
thought this looked interesting for $99:

macro-black.png
macro-purplue_1.png
macro-red_2.png

Introducing the SBody Macro. The worlds smallest, most compact, dna 40 device. The Macro was designed with the stealth vaper in mind. Pocket sized and packed with power. Constructed from aluminum, the Macro is extremely light but feels solid in your hands. Zip Charging gets charging done in a flash, but should you need to change your battery, the magnetic back panel opens easily for fast battery replacement. Available in a variety of colors.

- 120 Day Warranty
- Atomizer Resistance Lock for Nickel Builds
- Powered by Evolv DNA 40
- Pocket Size at 2.96 x 1.37 x 0.87 Inches
- Supports 0.16 ohm or Higher Kanthal coils
- Supports 0.1 ohm or Higher Non-Resistance coils
- Maximum Output of 23 Amps
- 40 Watts of Power
- Zip Charging
- Aluminium Construction
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Zip High Speed Charging System
- Self Adjusting Gold Plated Center Pin
- Requires a single 18650 battery with 16A continuous

pretty impressive specs with real dna40 for $100. vaporshark says theyll have these on july 28th but have them on the site right now to order.

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
Yes! This Sbody was the one I was asking about here on ECF, but like @sucram said nobody knew where to get them. I love the look and size of it, even tho they could have done without the big ol MACRO on the front of it. I think the ZIP charging feature is a big plus if you quickly want to top off your battery in a pinch. I'm surprised how much VS is stepping up their game with the amount of mods they are offering lately.

Reactions: jmarkus

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
initial impressions.

love the size and weight, this mod is SUPER light due to the case being all aluminum. having a zip charger is a total bonus since i do most, if not all my 18650 charging on a dedicated battery charger. ability to see the large screen as i vape is really nice. i was an owner of the cloupor mini, and since the battery door is almost identical i was expecting some battery door movement, and indeed there was. one tiny piece of scotch tape along both rails inside the battery door solved that, no movement at all now. also, the battery door seems to have a slightly different finish then the rest of the mod (battery door is more matte than the rest of the mod), most people may not even notice. no button rattle at all, zero. fire button is slightly concave giving a nice comfy place for your index finger. buttons are all nice n clicky and take enough force not to be accidentally fired in pocket. i watched a few videos of an sbody dna40 called the finarm (i think), and i noticed on those the screen window was cut much taller than needed and the dna40 screen was way off center on those, so i was really worried about that. fortunately, they "fixed" that problem, the screen window is perfectly sized and the screen is perfectly centered! the chip/guts bay is covered with what seems to be plastic, but could be aluminum, and instead of being glued, is actually held in by 6 tiny philips head screws. theres a slight overhang of any 22mm atties on the front side, all other sides are fine. the battery is a super tight fit, make sure you have the ribbon under the battery before inserting! the paint job seems much more sturdy than the rubbery stuff vs uses.

pros:
- amazingly small
- removable battery
- zip charging
- large visible screen while vaping (albeit not fully and clearly visible)
- super light and pocket friendly
- price
- SS 510 connector with gold plated spring-loaded pin
- DNA40

cons:
- slight difference with battery door finish
- battery door movement (solved with scotch tape)
- slight overhang on 22mm atties

im loving this thing and have been using it as my daily device for a week now.

CeeMee

May 31, 2015
S-Body has been the manufacturer of the VaporShark DNA series, and is also the manufacturer of Johnson Creek's Vea Elite DNA 40 device (which is sold as the S-Body Mini Torch outside of the USA). They apparently get access to Evolv's DNA chips through their association with American companies, as the only Chinese manufacturer who is supposedly authorized by Evolv is Lost Vape (don't know how HCigar gets around that or who in China is making Volcano's Lavatube 3 DNA40 device). I expect other companies to follow suit in order to produce DNA devices more cheaply.

Last edited:

CannonE

Jun 11, 2015
initial impressions.

love the size and weight, this mod is SUPER light due to the case being all aluminum. having a zip charger is a total bonus since i do most, if not all my 18650 charging on a dedicated battery charger. ability to see the large screen as i vape is really nice. i was an owner of the cloupor mini, and since the battery door is almost identical i was expecting some battery door movement, and indeed there was. one tiny piece of scotch tape along both rails inside the battery door solved that, no movement at all now. also, the battery door seems to have a slightly different finish then the rest of the mod (battery door is more matte than the rest of the mod), most people may not even notice. no button rattle at all, zero. fire button is slightly concave giving a nice comfy place for your index finger. buttons are all nice n clicky and take enough force not to be accidentally fired in pocket. i watched a few videos of an sbody dna40 called the finarm (i think), and i noticed on those the screen window was cut much taller than needed and the dna40 screen was way off center on those, so i was really worried about that. fortunately, they "fixed" that problem, the screen window is perfectly sized and the screen is perfectly centered! the chip/guts bay is covered with what seems to be plastic, but could be aluminum, and instead of being glued, is actually held in by 6 tiny philips head screws. theres a slight overhang of any 22mm atties on the front side, all other sides are fine. the battery is a super tight fit, make sure you have the ribbon under the battery before inserting! the paint job seems much more sturdy than the rubbery stuff vs uses.

pros:
- amazingly small
- removable battery
- zip charging
- large visible screen while vaping (albeit not fully and clearly visible)
- super light and pocket friendly
- price
- SS 510 connector with gold plated spring-loaded pin
- DNA40

cons:
- slight difference with battery door finish
- battery door movement (solved with scotch tape)
- slight overhang on 22mm atties

im loving this thing and have been using it as my daily device for a week now.

So how is the finish on the SBODY? Does it seem like it would scratch easily?

Overall a pretty durable mod?

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
the finish seems way more durable than the vs rubbery coating and has held up very well after 2 weeks of dedicated use and pocket carrying. i LOVE this mod for all the pros i mentioned above, and the few cons i mentioned i dont even think about anymore. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! get one if you have a spare benny. was thinking about the rdna40 this morning, the only difference is the wireless charging, which imho is total gimmick and useless. imho the form factor and placement of screen of the sbody is way nicer!

durability in general seems good, not as heavy or solid feeling as the rdna, but durable seeming none the less. the weight of this mod will freak you out, its a feather!!

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
the finish seems way more durable than the vs rubbery coating and has held up very well after 2 weeks of dedicated use and pocket carrying. i LOVE this mod for all the pros i mentioned above, and the few cons i mentioned i dont even think about anymore. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! get one if you have a spare benny. was thinking about the rdna40 this morning, the only difference is the wireless charging, which imho is total gimmick and useless. imho the form factor and placement of screen of the sbody is way nicer!

durability in general seems good, not as heavy or solid feeling as the rdna, but durable seeming none the less. the weight of this mod will freak you out, its a feather!!
Got any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread